Welcome To LG
LG Electronics USA Commercial Air Conditioning business is a leading player in the global air conditioning market, manufacturing both commercial and residential air conditioners and providing total sustainability and building management solutions. From consumer units to commercial air conditioning systems, LG provides a wide range of innovative products for heating, ventilating and air conditioning. Available at AJ Madison.
How To Choose A Room Air Conditioner
Compared to large capacity central units, room air conditioners have several advantages. The initial cost of a room air conditioning unit is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Because room air conditioners are designed for cooling small spaces, operating costs are reduced. And, room air conditioners can provide personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot.
Calculating Cooling Capacity
Cooling capacity is the critical factor in properly selecting a room air conditioner. Cooling capacity is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs) and typical models will range in capacity from 5,000 BTUs to 28,500 BTUs.
Keep Your Cool
The LG Electronics 9,500 BTU Casement Window Air Conditioner with Remote is perfect for casement and horizontal windows, capable of fitting window openings 15-1/2 in. wide and 21 - 41 in. high. With 4-way air direction and multiple fan and cooling settings, you can keep your space as cool as you want, easily and efficiently. The unit can cool approximately 450 sq. ft., and comes with a handy remote so you can adjust settings from anywhere in the room.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.5 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $83.18.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Estimated Cooling Area:
450 sq. ft.
BTU Performance Cooling Area:
115V; 9.1A; 1,000W
Energy Saver Function:
12 Hour; On/Off
Type Air Discharge:
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weights
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- The upright design makes it ideal for casement and horizontal windows that can't accommodate a more traditionally-designed unit.
- Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button. LG's stylish remote control is easy to use and allows you to cool down from across the room.
3 Cooling and Fan Speeds with Auto Cool
- Keep your cool under control. Three powerful cooling and fan speeds allow you to control the temperature of your room at your pace.
4 Way Air Direction
- Enjoy the cool air even more with LG's 4-way air direction. By adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right. So you can move the air where it's needed most.
- It's all about anticipation. Living isn't always easy in the summer. There are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages. Automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored.
- Get cool with the greatest of ease. This window unit comes with LG's easy-to-use installation kit so you can set up your air conditioner without straining your back.
- Save energy while you cool down. This function allows you to decrease energy consumption by turning off the compressor until cool air is needed again. So you can enjoy cooling off without sweating your electric bill.
- Keep your cool air free from dust, pollen and pollutants with LG's permanent filters. These washable filters remove easily to make cleaning a breeze, so you can keep your cool air clean for years to come.