LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
The LG HVAC Advantage
LG HVAC systems offer a range of solutions that are cost efficient, quiet and attractive. They provide a smart alternative to both central HVAC and window-mounted air conditioners, and are available in a variety of configurations to suit different cooling and heating situations.
Through-The-Wall Air Conditioners
LG's Through-The-Wall models offer versatile, energy efficient solutions for residential and light commercial applications.
Some of LG's Through-The-Wall models are Energy Star qualified, an important feature for energy conscious customers. All feature Gold Fin Technology which protects the unit from the corrosive effects of the salt air and extend the operating life.
BTU sizes range from 8,000 - 14,000, and both cooling only and heat/cool models are offered. Also, the standard size chassis fits into any competitive wall sleeve, allowing for an easy upgrade for an existing system.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 8.8 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $108.69.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Air Circulation (H/L):
Fan Speeds (Cooling/Fan):
Dimensions and Weights
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life.
- Allows you to switch between cool and heat with ease.
- Automatically increases the temperature setting 2°F twice (after 1/2 hour and one hour).
- The interior unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached.
- Automatically restarts a unit to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Allows you to set the number of hours you'd like the unit to run, up to 12 Hours.
- Remote Control and Batteries
- Easy to use Wireless Remote Control.
- Unit has a nice, finished look when placed into an existing wall sleeve.