LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Enhanced Features For Every Style
Studio Series - Freestanding Electric Range with Dual Convection System (Stainless Steel)
Their Dual Convection System gives you 30% faster preheating times when compared to conventional ovens, plus more uniform heat distribution - all in an oven with a generous 5.6 cu. ft. capacity. Intuitouch controls and smooth exteriors make cooking and cleanup practically effortless.
SmoothTouch Glass Control System
VFD, IntuiScroll Scrolling Display
Electronic Clock and Timer:
Control Lock Function:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Temperature Unit of Measure (F/C):
Beeper Volume (High, Low, Mute):
English or Spanish
Preheating Alarm Light On/Off:
No. of Radiant Elements:
Warming Zone (Center Rear):
Left Front Element:
9" / 2,500W
Left Rear Element:
6" / 1,200W
Center Rear Element (Warming Zone):
6" / 100W
Right Front Element:
9"/12" / 1,700W/2,700W
Right Rear Element:
6" / 1,200W
Variable Cleaning Time:
2 Hr, 3 Hr, 4 Hr
6 Pass / 4,000W
Convection System Dual (Double Fans):
2 (700W Each)
Proofing/Cook and Warm:
After 12 Hours
GoCook Smart Oven Light:
Interior Oven Light Adjustment:
No. of Racks/Positions:
2 Full, 1 Split/7
Materials / Finishes
Stainless Steel (ST)
Matching Commercial Handle
Power Source / Warranty
120/240 VAC, 120/208 VAC, 12.7kW
2 Years Parts and Labor; 5 Years Limited On Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth (Including Door):
Overall Depth (Including Handle):
Overall Height (To Top Of Cooktop):
Overall Height (To Top Of Backguard):
WideView Window Width:
WideView Window Height:
5.6 Cubic Capacity
- With one of the largest oven capacities available, LG's ranges provide more space for cooking large meals for families.
Dual True Convection System
- Two fans combined with two built-in heating elements provides a 30% faster preheat time with the added benefits of even heat distribution for overall uniform baking and roasting.
IntuiTouch Control System
- IntuiTouch, with scrolling IntuiScroll display, makes operating your electric range a snap.
- The left side of the panel mirrors the cooktop elements, while the right side controls the oven functions.
- Allows you to easily check the progress of a meal in the oven without having to open the door.
- With three temperature settings, the warming drawer keeps your food hot and delicious until you're ready to serve.
LG Studio LSRE307ST Reviews