LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Powerful Steam Cleans Better
Studio Series - Fully Integrated SteamDishwasher with SignaLight LED Cycle Indicators
Looking for a dishwashing powerhouse Look no further. With sleek, stainless steel looks and sophisticated features, this LG SteamDishwasher fits the bill. And with a powerful but gentle TrueSteam generator, integrated controls, ultra-quiet LoDecibel Operation, and enough room for 16 place settings, you may begin to realize that it's more than just a dishwasher - it's something better.
This dishwasher uses 285 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Tub and Door Insulation:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
120°F Inlet Water Capability:
Built-In Food Disposer:
Up To 12 Hours
7 (Including Steam)
SenseClean Wash System:
Dual Intensity Cycle:
SteamDelicate, SteamFresh, Steam Option
Sanitary Rinse Cycle:
Variable Spray Intensities:
Multi-Level Water Direction:
Hybrid Condensing Drying System:
Racks and Baskets
Racks and Tines:
Nylon Coated with Rounded Tips
Manually Adjustable Upper Rack:
One-Touch Adjustable Upper Rack:
Style and Design
Time Remaining Indicator:
SignaLight Cycle Indicator Lights:
Matching Commercial Handle
Stainless Steel (ST)
Power Source / Rating
2 Years Parts and Labor:
5 Years Limited On Control Board and Rack Parts:
Lifetime On The Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner:
Dimensions and Weights
- The gentle power of steam!
- Allows for thorough cleaning of baked on foods while using less water than the other power scrub methods.
- Also allows for enhanced cleaning performance when cleaning fine china and stemware items on the delicate cycle.
- The controls are integrated on the top of the door allowing for a sleek and sophisticated outward appearance.
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Very Quiet - This dishwasher is among the quietest in its class with a built-in food disposer at 50dB.
Dual Intensity Wash Cycle
- This setting enables you to fully customize the wash cycle intensity for the upper and lower racks independently - all in the same load.
- Safely and effectively clean delicate stemware and china with the exclusive SteamDelicate cycle.
- Steam penetrates the sullied dishes and cleans with care as gentle as hand washing.
- Sanitize dishes using less energy and water with LG's SteamFresh cycle.
- This cycle is perfect for quickly and effectively sanitizing special occasion dinnerware and platters that are seldomly used.
Sleek, Simple, and Smart
- LG SteamDishwashers keep things sleek, simple, and smart with two, exterior LED Cycle Indicator lights and an Intelligent Control Center that's tucked away discreetly, giving you one-touch access to intuitive dishwasher functions.
Dry In No Time
- Go from the end of a cycle straight to storage.
- Enjoy faster drying and reduced spotting on stemware with the Hybrid Condensing Drying System.
LG Studio LSDF795ST Reviews