22,000 BTU Mega Single Zone Wall-Mount Ductless Split System (Outdoor-LSU240HEV1, Indoor-LSN240HEV1)
LG HVAC systems offer a range of solutions that are cost efficient, quiet and attractive. Duct-Free Split systems are "split into indoor and outdoor units, and provide a smart alternative to both central HVAC and window-mounted air conditioners. Single-zone wall-mounted duct-free split systems allow cooling or heating for the entire residence or just a single room without the need for invasive ductwork. There is minimal renovation needed. Inverter variable-speed duct-free split systems are measurably quieter and consume less energy than conventional air conditioners. The inverter compressor ramps up or down to match the required room capacity and maintain the comfort level. When the selected temperature is reached, the inverter compressor operates at low speed to maintain that comfort level, thereby using less energy.
LG home appliances are right in step with your busy world by offering the next step in home innovations. With technologically advanced solutions and top-performing products, LG appliances allow your home to work more efficiently so you can spend more time on the things that matter most. LG offers a full range of kitchen appliances, innovative appliance accessories, vacuums, air conditioners and more - all designed to make life good. Available at AJ Madison.
Capacity - Cooling:
Capacity - Heating:
Air Circulation (Max/H/M/L):
Rated Voltage Outdoor:
Rated Voltage Indoor:
Rated Amps - Cooling:
Rated Amps - Heating:
Power Input - Cooling:
Power Input - Heating:
Min. Circuit Ampacity (MCA):
Max. Overcurrent Protection (MOP):
Liquid Line (in, OD):
Vapor Line (in, OD):
Max. Pipe Length:
Piping Length (No Additional Refrigerant):
Cooling - Outdoor (°F DB):
14° - 118°F
Heating - Outdoor (°F DB):
14° - 65°F
Cooling - Indoor (°F DB):
53° - 75°F
Heating - Indoor (°F DB):
60° - 86°F
Indoor Dimensions and Weights
Outdoor Dimensions and Weights
- Cooling and heating applications that use single zone systems simplify and reduce the mechanical and control system design time.
Low Sound Levels
- To Promote a quiet, comfortable environment, the LG single zone systems operate at low sound levels, even when running at full load. All rotating components are soft-started by the controller using digitally controlled inverters, which reduces undesirable
Comfort Control at Its Best
- Unlike traditional air conditioning control systems, which use thermostatic controls to maintain room temperatures, LG single zone inverter controls continuously vary the indoor unit fan speed and refrigerant flow.
- The twin-rotary compressor is optimized to maximize compressor efficiency, which reduces power consumption and monthly utility bills. This latest inverter technology allows single zone system outdoor units to vary the compressor motor shaft speed to deliv
Fin Design with Gold-Fin Coating
- All single zone outdoor units are provided with large surface coils made of copper tubes with louvered aluminum fins designed to maximize unit operating efficiency over a wide range of ambient conditions.
Meets AHRI 210/240
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.