LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Premium Freestanding Gas Range
LG has taken cooking to the next level by perfecting the way you cook. From an array of enhanced features to the look of the commercial style knobs, their ranges are a great addition to any kitchen. The SmoothTouch glass controls operate with the touch of a finger and make cleanup effortless. Cooking is even more efficient with the 19,000 BTU UltraHeat Burner, which brings large amounts of liquid to a quick boil.
5.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Cook your whole meal at once with LG's spacious 5.4 cu. ft. gas range. This model has adequate room for several large items and complements its large capacity with optimal cooking performance.
19,000 BTU UltraHeat Burner
One of the most powerful burners available in a freestanding range. LG's UltraHeat 19K BTU burner enables you to bring large amounts of water to a rapid boil resulting in faster cooking time.
5 Burner System
The five sealed cooktop burners offer flexibility in your cooking options while being easy to use and clean. The all-purpose burners are found at the left-front and left-rear positions, while the right-front is the largest burner with the highest output for faster boiling and use with larger cookware.
SmoothTouch Glass Controls
The easy-to-use control system is smooth to the touch and easy to clean.
The warming drawer can be used to keep hot food at serving temperature. With 3 heat settings, you can warm your main course or dessert until you're ready for them.
Dimensions and Weight
Height (to top of cooktop):
Height (to top of backguard):
Depth (including door):
Depth (including handle):
Oven Interior (WxHxD):
24 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 19 11/16"
Drawer Interior (WxHxD):
23" x 4 11/16" x 16 1/2"
(WxH) 19 19/32" x 11 1/32"
Electronic Clock & Timer:
Control Lock Function:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Temperature Unit of Measure (F/C):
(High, Low, Mute)
English or Spanish
Preheating Alarm Light:
Stainless Steel Cooktop
UltraHeat 19,000 BTU
Variable Cleaning Time:
2hr, 3hr, 4hr
After 12 Hours
GoCook Smart Oven Light:
Interior Oven Light Adjustment:
No. of Racks/Positions:
2 Full, 1 Gliding, 1 Split
Stainless Steel (ST)
Matching Commercial Handle
Power / Ratings
One Year Parts & Labor
5.4 cu. ft. Large Capacity Oven
- This Large Capacity Oven gives you more space so you have the flexibility to cook more dishes at the same time.
Premium EvenJet Convection System
- This feature delivers the ideal temperature and airflow needed for faster preheating and more precise cooking. Convection Bake provides even heat distribution and results when baking simultaneously on multiple racks. Convection Roast is great for large, t
Brilliant Blue Interior
- A premium range should meet your needs and look beautiful doing it. The Brilliant Blue Interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design.
19,000 BTU UltraHeat Burner
- UltraHeat burner is one of the most powerful burners available in a free standing range. LG's UltraHeat 19K BTU burner enables you to bring large amounts of water to a rapid boil resulting in faster cooking time.
Flat Broil Heater
- The smarter design of the Flat Broil Heater is recessed to provide more space.
5 High Performance Sealed Burners
- These easy to clean burners provide flexible cooking power from 5,000 BTUs to 19,000 BTUs.
Heavy-Duty Gliding Rack, Split Rack and Full Racks with 7 positions