LG Innovation Makes Cooking a Pleasure
Designed to accommodate your culinary creations, LG kitchen ranges and ovens boast advanced heating technologies that deliver unmatched performance. With features such as EvenJet Convection, which circulates the air for more even cooking, and the PreciseTemp Bake System which accurate temperature control, LG ovens are equipped to handle all of your cooking needs. Additionally, with features such as SuperBoil to speed up boiling, and five cooktop elements, LG ranges let you cook more, faster. Whether you stick to recipes or create your own masterpieces, LG ranges and ovens provide a whole new set of tools to keep up with your culinary style. You are sure to find the perfect LG oven for the way you cook. Available at AJ Madison.
6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range with Infrared Grill and EasyClean Interior
LG's infrared heating element gets your oven to broil temperature without the need to preheat to cut over 20% off your total cooking time. Infrared cooking- which uses the same technology as premium outdoor grills - also allows your food to be juicier than traditional thermal cooking. Not enough time to clean your oven No worries. LG brings you the new generation of oven cleaning with EasyClean. Its a quick and convenient way to clean your oven, while still being able to use the conventional self-clean method. Thanks to LG's innovative enamel technology, EasyClean works in three simple steps. Spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean, then in just 20 minutes, wipe away any residual bits of grime. No chemicals or high heat needed to keep your oven sparkling clean.
6.3 cu. ft.
Freestanding Electric Oven with Warming Drawer
3400 Watt / 6 Pass (Hidden Bake)
Oven Cooking Technology:
Oven Cooking Modes:
Bake, Broil, Conv Bake, Conv Broil, Warm, Proof, Favorites
Yes(up to 12 hours)
Yes(After 12 hours)
Self Clean (3,4,5 hours)
2 Standard Racks, 1 Split Rack, 1 Convection Roast Rack
Left Rear Element:
Right Rear Element:
Center Rear Element:
7"/100 Watts (Warming)
Left Front Element:
6", 9"/1,400 Watts, 3,200 Watts
Right Front Element:
6", 9"/1,400 Watts, 3,200 Watts
Cooktop Burner Type:
Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
Scrolling Display; White(Green VFD+Pink Smog)
Large WideView Plus Window, Full Stainless Steel Wrap
Power / Ratings
Amp Rating At 208V:
120 / 208 VAC
Amp Rating At 240V:
120 / 240 VAC
kW Rating At 208V:
kW Rating At 240V:
Parts and Labor (In Home Service):
Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units:
5 Years Limited
Dimensions and Weight
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Height to Cooking Surface:
- Gets your oven to broil temperature without the need to preheat and cut over 20% off your total cooking time. Infrared cooking- which uses the same technology as premium outdoor grills - also allows your food to be juicier than traditional thermal cooking
- Works in three simple steps. Spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean, then in just 20 minutes, wipe away any residual bits of grime. No chemicals or high heat needed to keep your oven sparkling clean.
- Ideal for keeping meals hot and ready to serve or warming plates.
- Makes operating your electric range a snap. The left side of the panel mirrors the cook top elements, while the right side controls the oven functions.
Large Capacity Handles Any Size Meal
- You can handle all of your family's cooking needs. Whether you're baking large batches of cookies or a roast for the holidays, this oven can fit it all.
LG's Fastest Boiling Element
- This range offers the most powerful double element in the market at 6.4 kW on 2 dual cooktop elements. Each element ring provides 3.2kW of power.
Faster and Better with True Convection
- LG's True Convection system allows faster preheating and more precise cooking. With a Convection Element, your oven will now reach the ideal cooking temperature faster with more even heat distribution inside.
More Cookware Options
- Offers versatile elements that fit different sized cookware for convenience- even your largest sauté pan.