30 Inch Electric Range with True Convection
With LG's large capacity oven you can handle all of your family's cooking needs. Whether you're baking large batches of cookies or a roast for the holidays, this oven can fit it all. And with True Convection cooking technology, you can expect fast preheat times and precise cooking results. True Convection makes it easy to prepare delicious food that's evenly-cooked to absolute perfection. IntuiTouch™ controls make operating the range a snap. The left side of the intuitive control console mirrors the cooktop configuration for easy control, while the right side features simple button controls for the oven. The cooktop features 5 smoothtop elements, including a powerful 6,400 watt double element - the most powerful double element of any cooktop in its class.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
6.3 Cu. Ft.
Freestanding Electric Oven with Storage Drawer
3,400 Watt / 6 Pass (Hidden Bake)
Sheathed Heater, 4,200 Watt / 6 Pass
Oven Cooking Technology:
Up To 12 Hours
Yes (After 12 Hours)
Self Clean (3, 4, 5 Hours)
3 Standard Racks
Large WideView™ Plus Window
Oven Cooking Modes
Left Rear Element:
6" / 1,200 Watt
Right Rear Element:
6" / 1,200 Watt
Center Rear Element:
7" / 100 Watt (Warming)
Left Front Element:
6", 9" / 1,400 Watt, 3,200 Watt
Right Front Element:
9" / 2,500 Watt
Cooktop Burner Type:
Grey Patterned On Black Ceramic Glass
Scrolling Display / White (Green VFD + Pink Smog)
Power / Ratings
Amp Rating @ 208V:
Amp Rating @ 240V:
kW Rating @ 240V:
Parts and Labor:
1 Year (In Home Service)
Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units:
5 Years Limited
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Height To Cooking Surface:
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
- LG's True Convection system allows faster preheating and more precise cooking. With a Convection Element, your oven will now reach the ideal cooking temperature faster with more even heat distribution inside.
IntuiTouch™ Control System
- IntuiTouch™, with scrolling IntuiScroll™ display, makes operating your electric range a snap. The left side of the panel mirrors the cook top elements, while the right side controls the oven functions.
- No chemicals or high heat are needed to keep your oven sparkling clean.
Powerful Double Element
- LG's fastest boiling solution offers the most powerful double element in the market at 6400 Watts. The dual element provides a total 6,400W of power while each ring provides 3,200W of power.
6.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- A large 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity gives you the space to cook large meals for yourself, guests or the entire family.
- Oven features 3 full-width racks with 7 rack positions.
GoCook Smart Oven Light
- A premium range should meet your needs and look beautiful doing it. The Brilliant Blue Interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design.
- Keep pots, pans and other cooking accessories neatly organized in the storage drawer beneath the oven.
Style and Design