LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
Available at AJ Madison.
LRE3021 - LG Freestanding Electric Range with Storage Drawer
This freestanding electric oven features plenty of space to cook with
easy to use controls and convenient storage. It's just what a busy chef needs to make the perfect meal.
Large Capacity Oven (6.3 cu. ft.)
With one of the largest oven capacities available, the LG range provides more space for cooking large meals.
6.3 cu. ft.
Storage Drawer Capacity:
1.0 cu. ft.
Freestanding Electric Oven w/ Storage Drawer
Hot Surface Indicator:
Power Failure Indicator:
Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off
No. of Racks:
2 Standard Racks
Large WideView Window:
120 / 208 VAC, 120 / 240 VAC, 9.2kW, 12.2kW
Dimensions and Weight
Overall Depth (including handle):
Style and Design
- Premium finish in Stainless Steel with an IntuiTouch kKeypad, Wideview window and brilliant blue interior.
- 2 oven racks with 7 adjustable positions. Also includes an oven light, delay bake and delay clean option.
- Allows you to set the oven to cook for a specific length of time.
- Automatically locks the oven door and prevents most oven and cooktop controls from being turned on. At the same time it won't disable the clock, timer or the interior oven light.
- Default language is English but it can be switched to Spanish and French as well.