LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
The LG HVAC Advantage
LG HVAC systems offer a range of solutions that are cost efficient, quiet and attractive. They provide a smart alternative to both central HVAC and window-mounted air conditioners, and are available in a variety of configurations to suit different cooling and heating situations.
Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners
Ultra-quiet operation is the hallmark of LG's new line of PTAC products. Low decibel levels and an outstanding sound-prevention rating make this your best choice for a quiet environment. And with efficiency ratings up to 11.6 EER, these units are also your energy efficient choice.
Other features include standard connections for remote thermostat and front desk controls. Gold Fin technology protects the unit from corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models. And the industry standard size makes installation easy and economical.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 11.6 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $51.63.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Air Circulation (H/L):
Fan Speeds (Cooling/Heating/Fan):
Dimensions and Weights
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant utilized in the majority of LG systems.
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion Treatment
- Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life.
- Helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money.
- Automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure.
- Digital Temperature Control
- Front Desk Control Connection
- Saves money by control the Lowest and Highest temperature.
- Temperature Display On Unit
- Electronic temperature controls constantly monitor and maintain indoor temperature to prevent freezing.
- Protects guests by shutting down the compressor on abnormal high pressure condition.