The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Design and Features
Aerated Flow/Spray Function
Flexible with 3/8" compression nut
Removable Ceramic Disc Cartridge:
Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Compliance and Certifications
ASME/ANSI A112.18.1 Compliance:
CA AB1953 ; VT S-152 Compliance:
Maximum Flow Rate:
1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
Overall Faucet Height:
Faucet Hole Cutout:
Maximum Countertop Thickness:
- Low-Flow Design - 1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Pull-out spray with aerated flow and spray function
- Maximum countertop thickness: 2 1/2"
- Removable ceramic disc cartridge
- Chrome plated, brass, anti-twist hose
- Availalable in chrome, brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze finish
Elkay Gourmet Low Flow Collection LKLFGT2041RB Reviews