The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
No longer just functional, faucets are a source of décor fashion. And nothing finishes off the look you want better than an Elkay faucet. Choose from a selection of faucets designed to suit and enhance every style.
Influenced by yesteryear, the Oldare beckons the memory of the farm yard pump. Inspired by true American quality and innovation, Oldare provides the aesthetic of traditional design with all the benefits of today's technology.
Flexible Supply Tubes:
Yes with 1/2" Male IPS Adapters
Ceramic Disc Cartridge:
Solid Brass Construction:
Maximum Flow Rate:
2.5 GPM/9.5 L/Min at 80 P.S.I.G., 2.2 GPM/8.3 L/Min at 60 P.S.I.G.
Maximum Countertop Thickness:
- Single hole top mount installation.
- 1-1/2" diameter faucet hole required.
- Maximum countertop thickness 2-1/2".
- Spout height is 7-1/2" from deck to aerator.
- Solid brass construction.
- Flexible supply tubes with 1/2" male IPS adapters.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 2.5 GPM/9.5 L/min at 80 P.S.I.G.
- 2.2 GPM/8.3 L/min at 60 P.S.I.G.
- Due to the weight of this faucet, Elkay recommends that it be installed to an 18 gauge stainless steel sink (or heavier) or to a solid surface countertop.