LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
LG LFC25765ST Refrigerators
Ultra-Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Smart Cooling (33" Width)
With great looks and great features, this refrigerator is more than just a pretty set of doors. It features a generous 25 cubic feet of space in a design meant to keep it all organized. Their Smart Cooling system, which controls air flow, temperature, and humidity, helps keep your food fresh. And the Linear Compressor is confidently backed by a 10-year warranty.
This refrigerator uses 477 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $52.90.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Star/CEE Tier 1
Freezer Door Type:
Smart Cooling System:
No. Of Shelves:
Spill Protector Tempered Glass
2 Humidity Crispers
Glide N' Serve Drawer:
No. Of Refrigerator Door Shelves/Bin:
6 (Adjustable Gallon Size)
DuraBase Solid Drawer Base:
Materials and Finishes
Flush and Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts
Matching Commercial Handles
Overall Width (Door Open 90° with Handle):
Overall Width (Door Open 90° without Handle):
Overall Depth with Handles:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth without Door:
Overall Depth (Total with Door Open):
Overall Height To Top Of Case:
Overall Height To Top Of Door Hinge:
Door Edge Clearance with Handle:
Door Edge Clearance without Handle:
Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
Largest Capacity For 33" Width
- If you feel like you never have enough space for your groceries, or find yourself cramming them in, it's time to discover the convenience of having a refrigerator with the largest capacity available in its category.
- With 25 cu. ft. of space in a 33" wide refrigerator, you have plenty of room for plenty more.
Peace Of Mind
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently back the motor with a 10-year warranty.
Sophisticated Style and Design
- Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features like LED lighting give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional.
Fresh Is Better
- Smart Cooling technology maintains optimal humidity and temperature levels so your food stays fresher, longer.
- Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator, while the Linear Compressor reacts quickly to keep temperature at a level that's best to keep your food fresh.
- Multi-Air Flow design means strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
Keep It Crisp
- Humidity-controlled crispers maintain humidity level, extending the life of your fruits and vegetables.
Save Money. Save Energy
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you're going to make an impact-on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.