Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living.
The new AIS Fagor Dishwashers regulate consumption and troubleshoot for you. These dishwashers simplify your everyday chores and make the most efficient use of your appliances, allowing you to use water, energy and time according to your needs.
MFG SKU LFA-086XL
This dishwasher uses 297 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.94.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Height Adjustment of Feet:
Max. 2 3/4"
Front Level Adjustment:
Can Be Connected to the Hot Water Network:
High Power De-Scaler:
Super-Intensive (ETL Sanitation Listed):
Express 15 Minutes (105°F):
Sanitizer (ETL Sanitation Listed):
Dish Warming (156°F):
Total Number of Wash Programs:
Buttons - Time Delay:
Buttons - Start-Stop Control:
Time Remaining Indicator:
Baskets Gray Anthracite:
Effortless Telescoping Upper Rack:
Bottom Rack with Folding Support:
- New Tall Tub accommodates to your larger dishes
- Monitors water quality and adjusts consumption accordingly
- 10 washing cycles: pre-wash, normal, intense, glassware, delicate, super intensive, economy, quick (33 minutes), automatic and dish warming
- Height adjustable top rack easily accommodates larger items
- Bottom rack with fold-down supports
- Digital display indicates program selected
- Programmable time delay up to 9 hours
- Dual zone option allows for single rack washing
- Aqua-stop safety: internal & external sensors that cut the water supply if a leak is detected
- Sanitizing process leaves dishes bacteria free.
- Included in 2 cycles: automatic and super intensive