Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living.
The new AIS Fagor Dishwashers regulate consumption and troubleshoot for you. These dishwashers simplify your everyday chores and make the most efficient use of your appliances, allowing you to use water, energy and time according to your needs.
MFG SKU LF-A073
This dishwasher uses 297 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.94.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Can Be Connected to the Hot Water Network:
Three Layers Stainless Steel Filter, Self Cleaning:
Express 15 Minutes (105°F):
Total Number of Wash Programs:
Time Delay Button:
Display (19 Hour)
Start-Stop Control Button:
Start-Pause Control Button:
Time Remaining Indicator:
Effortless Upper Rack:
Bottom Rack with Folding Supports:
Electrical Requirements (120V, 60Hz, 12A)
Consumption/Cycle: Water (Gallons):
Height Adjustment on Feet:
Front Level Adjustment:
- AIS: Advanced Intelligence System regulates the appliance's consumption and troubleshoots for you.
- ECO sensor: monitors water quality and adjusts consumption accordingly.
- 8 washing cycles: pre-wash, intense, heavy-duty, economy, express (15 minutes), mixed, automatic and quick (33 minutes).
- Height adjustable top rack easily accommodates larger items.
- Bottom rack with fold-down supports.
- Digital display indicates:
- Programmable time delay up to 19 hours.
- Dual zone option allows single rack washing.
- Hygienizer cycle leaves dishes bacteria free.
- Front level adjustment feature allows for convenient installation.