LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Quiet...There's a Genius at Work
Now you can handle anything your dishes serve up. LG's EasyRack Plus with height adjustable 3rd Rack features convenient innovations like adjustable tines, flip-up stemware racks and a unique utensil basket. Plus, it's equipped with our LoDecibel technology (48 dB) for a quiet clean. Your dirty dishes can run, but they sure can't hide.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Upper Rack Dish Height Limit:
Lower Rack Dish Height Limit:
Rackets and Baskets
3-in-1 Detachable Baskets
Racks and Tines:
Nylon Coated with Rounded Tips
Height Adjustable 3rd Rack:
EasyRack Plus System:
Upper Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
Lower Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
EasyRack Plus System: Height Adjustable Upper Rack:
Style and Design
Semi-Integrated SmoothTouch™ Controls with LED Display
Time Remaining Indicator:
NeveRust Stainless Steel
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
Slim Direct Drive Motor:
120°F Inlet Water Capability:
Self-Cleaning Filtration System:
Up To 19 Hours
Normal, Power Scrub, Delicate, Quick Wash,Rinse Only, Quick & Dry, Dual Intensity
SenseClean™ Wash System:
Sanitary Rinse Cycle:
Dual Spray Intensity:
Variable Spray Intensities:
Multi-Level Water Direction:
Hybrid Condensing Drying System:
Power Source/ Rating
UL Listed/120 V, 12 Amps/60 Hz
Circuit Breaker Size:
Energy Star Qualified:
5 Years Limited On Control Board and Rack Parts:
Lifetime On The Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner:
EasyRack Plus System
- Provides outstanding flexibility and convenience, adjusting to just about any load of dishes to ensure optimal cleaning performance. Convenient innovations include adjustable tines, flip-up stemware racks, and unique utensil basket.
- Height adjustable 3rd rack gives you more space to fit everything from long flatware to small espresso cups.
- LG's technological advances, like the Inverter DirectDrive motor and the advanced 3-stage filtration system, were designed with quiet in mind. At 48dB, this dishwasher is among the quietest dishwashers in its class.
Direct Drive Motor
- Uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
- It's unlikely you'll experience any problems with your LG dishwasher, but if you ever do, this feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a smart phone app, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.