LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
Available at AJ Madison.
Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel with Digital Status Display
Provides a beautiful exterior appearance while keeping you informed of the cycle status. Electronic controls ensure precise cleaning for safe dish care.
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
Enables you to talk on the phone or listen to the TV or the radio in your kitchen while the dishwasher is running. A combination of sound reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor ensures low noise.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Power Scrub; Normal; Delicate; Quick; Upper Only
SenseClean™ Wash System:
Sanitary Rinse Cycle:
Multi-Level Water Direction:
Hybrid Condensing Drying System:
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation:
Slim Direct Drive Motor:
120°F Inlet Water Capability:
Self-Cleaning Filtration System:
Up to 19 Hours
Style and Design
Semi-Integrated SmoothTouch™ Controls with LED Display
Time Remaining Indicator:
NeveRust™ Stainless Steel
Racks and Baskets
3-In-1 Detectable Baskets
Racks and Tines:
Nylon Coated with Rounded Tips
Upper Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
Lower Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
Height Adjustable Upper Rack:
120V; 12 Amps
Circuit Breaker Size:
Control Board and Rack Parts Warranty:
Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner:
Dimensions and Weights
Upper Rack Dish Height Limit:
Lower Rack Dish Height Limit:
10-Year Limited Warranty on Inverter Direct Drive Motor
- Direct driver motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-Year limited warranty.
48dB LoDecibel™ Operation
- At 48 dB, this dishwasher is among the quietest dishwashers in its class.
- NSF Certified cycle that removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
SenseClean™ Wash System
- The SenseClean™ Wash System 'senses' the weight and size of the load, then determines the water level and wash time and sets it automatically resulting in optimal washing care and efficiency.
- Should you experience any problems with your dishwasher, it has the capability of transmitting data to your Smart Phone using the LG Smart Laundry & DW Application or via you telephone to the LG call center.
EasyRack™ Plus System
- The EasyRack™ Plus system and fold-down tines on each rack give you the ultimate in loading flexibility. This dishwasher can easily accommodate dishes of all shapes and sizes.
NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Tub
- LG's NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Tub is designed for long-lasting durability. Plus, it's covered by a lifetime LG warranty.
14 Place Settings
- Wash weeks' worth of dishes in a single cycle thanks to a generous 14 place setting capacity.
5 Wash Cycles
- Wash Cycle - Power Scrub, Normal, Delicate, Quick, Upper Only.
- SmoothTouch™ Front Controls with LED Display
- Self-Cleaning Filtration System