LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel with Digital Status Display
Provides a beautiful exterior appearance while keeping you informed of the cycle status. Electronic controls ensure precise cleaning for safe dish care.
LoDecibel Quiet System
Enables you to talk on the phone or listen to the TV or the radio in your kitchen while the dishwasher is running. A combination of sound reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor ensures low noise.
Measures turbidity in the water with an LED light during the first rinse. Then water and time are adjusted during the second cycle based on the need for more or less cleaning. This provides precise cleaning and water and energy efficiency.
Multi-Level Water Direction
Sprays water and detergent in five directions for even and thorough cleaning.
Hybrid Condensing Drying System
Uses a fan and condensation drying. The benefit is faster drying, reduced spotting and better energy efficiency.
Slim Direct Motor
An innovative system that enables a clean transfer of energy that is highly reliable, durable, efficient and quiet. The compact size allows for more usable space in the tub.
This dishwasher uses 285 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Manual 2" Height
Maximum Height of Upper Rack:
Holds Up To 12" Dishes and Stemware
Serves As Double Decker Cup Holder
3 Detachable Baskets with Covers
4 (Power Scrub, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse Only)
SenseClean Wash System:
3 (Top, Middle, Bottom)
Multi-Level Water Direction:
Multi-Level (5) Direct Feed, Top Nozzle (Down), Upper Nozzle (Up/Down), Lower Nozzle (Up/Down)
Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser:
Rinse-Aid Refill Indicator:
End of Cycle Indicator:
Stainless Steel Mesh Insert with Plastic
Self Cleaning Filter:
120°F Inlet Water Capability:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
Damping Sheet, Felt
Nylon Coated Racks and Tines:
Yes with Rounded Tips
Style and Design
Integrated Electronic Controls:
Semi-Integrated Front Panel
Displays Process Indicator
120 V/60 Hz, 15 Amps
Circuit Breaker Size:
5 Year Limited on Control Board and Rack Parts:
Lifetime on the Stainless Steel Tub and Door Liner:
Dimensions and Weights
- XL Tall Tub Cleans Up to 16 Place Settings At Once
- Design-A-Rack System Allows For Maximum Loading Flexibility
- Adjustable Upper Rack Allows Storage of 12" Plates In The Upper Rack
- 3-1 Cutlery Baskets Can Be Snapped Together or Separated For Placement In Either The Upper or Lower Racks
- Stemware Holder Secures Wine Glasses, Goblets and Champagne Flutes but Also Doubles As a Double Decker Rack For Storage of Smaller Cups
Performance and Conservation
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- SenseClean Washing System
- 4 Wash Cycles with 3 Spray Arms
- Multi-Level Water Direction
- Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
- Hybrid Condensing Drying System
- Food Disposer/Self Cleaning Filter
Style and Design
- Semi-Integrated Electronic Control Panel
- Visible Digital Status Display
- Premium Color Palette of Stainless Steel, White and Black with Pocket Handle
- Nylon Coated Racks and Tines with Rounded Tips