LG brings you innovative and powerful cleaning technology in a flexible, ultra-quiet fully integrated dishwasher. The LDP5676 dishwasher operates at a low sound level of only 46 dB(A), making it one of the quietest dishwashers available on the market. LG's EasyRack™ Plus system gives you ultimate loading flexibility. Height-adjustable racks and fold-down tines allow the dishwasher to accommodate items of all shapes and sizes, while the QuadWash™ system gives you the best in cleaning coverage. 4 spray arms rotate back and forth while spinning to hit dishes from every angle. Nine (9) wash cycle selections include Auto, Heavy, Delicate, Normal, Turbo, Download Cycle, Machine Clean, Rinse, Express.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Upper Rack Dish Height Limit:
Lower Rack Dish Height Limit:
Racks & Baskets
Fold Down Tines:
Yes (Full Fold on Upper & Lower)
BPA-Free Nylon Coated Racks and Tines:
Yes (Upper Only)
Easy One Touch (3 Level)
EasyRack™ Plus System:
Upper Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
Lower Rack Color-Coded Foldable Tines:
Height Adjustable Upper Rack:
Height Adjustable 3rd Rack:
Style & Design
SignaLight™ Cycle Indicator Lights:
NeveRust Stainless Steel
Damping Sheet, Sound Absorbing Material (felt), Base
Black Stainless Steel
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation:
Slim Direct Drive Motor:
120°F Inlet Water Capability:
3-Stage Filtration System:
SenseClean™ Wash System:
Variable Spray Intensities:
No. of Spray Arms:
3 (Top, Upper, Lower)
Multi-Level Water Direction:
Hybrid Condensing Drying System:
Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser:
Safety Float Switch (Leaks):
Soil (Turbidity) Sensor:
End of Cycle Indicator:
Beeper + END Indication on Display
Number of Wash Cycles:
9 (Auto, Heavy, Delicate, Normal, Turbo, Download Cycle,
Number of Wash Options:
8 (Dual Zone, Half Load, Energy Saver, High Temp, Extra
Energy Use (kWh/Year):
ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
Depth with Door Open:
15 Place Settings
- Wash weeks' worth of dishes in a single cycle thanks to a generous 15 place setting capacity.
- The QuadWash™ system uses Multi-Motion arms that rotate back and forth while spinning. The high-pressure jets power-clean dishes from multiple angles to reach every nook and cranny.
9 Wash Cycles
- Auto, Heavy, Delicate, Normal, Turbo, Download Cycle, Machine Clean, Rinse, Express
EasyRack™ Plus with Fully Adjustable Color Coded Tines
- The EasyRack™ Plus system gives you the ultimate in loading flexibility with height adjustable racking and fold down tines. This dishwasher can easily accommodate dishes of all shapes and sizes.
46 dB(A) LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
- LG's technological advances, like the Inverter DirectDrive motor and the advanced 3-stage filtration system, were designed with quiet in mind. At 46 dB(A), this dishwasher is among the quietest in its class.
NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Tub
- LG's NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Tub reduces snags and tangling and is designed for long-lasting durability.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- ENERGY STAR® appliances meet or exceed federal guidelines for efficiency. That means you can expect to save on yearly energy costs. That's the promise of this and other ENERGY STAR® approved LG dishwasher.