Two Ovens. No Compromises
You don't have to choose between great space and great features. This
gas double oven has the largest capacity in the industry at 6.1 cubic feet, and the most useable cook top space. It's also packed with great features that make cooking easier and less time consuming like infrared grill cooking everyday foods like chicken breasts and hamburgers over 20% faster, and the SuperBoil burner. The innovative EasyClean technology makes cooking more enjoyable and cleaning a worry free experience. Now you really can cook faster and with more control than ever. Available at AJ Madison.
Infrared Grill system
LG's first infrared heating element gets your oven to broil temperature more quickly and cuts 20% off your cooking time on common items like hamburgers and chicken breasts. Infrared cooking- which uses the same technology as premium outdoor grills- also allows your food to be juicier than traditional thermal cooking.
The next generation of oven cleaning enables a quicker and eco-friendly way to clean your oven while still being able to use conventional self-clean method. Just spray water, and after 10 quick minutes. Simply wipe away the mess.
Spend less time waiting and more time cooking. The powerful Superboil 17,000 BTU Burner brings water and other liquids to a boil quickly.
6.1 cu. ft.
2.2 cu. ft. Upper / 3.9 cu. ft. Lower
Bake Element (Upper):
Broil Burner (Upper):
Infrared Grill 18,000 BTU/Hour / 13,500 BTU/Hour
Bake Element (Lower):
Freestanding Gas Double Oven
Infrared Grill System:
Convection System - Convection Bake:
Convection System - Convection Roast:
Bake; Broil; Proof; Warm
Delay Bake; Delay Clean; Automatic Shut-Off
Number of Racks:
2 Standard Racks
Large Wideview Window:
Sealed Gas Burners
Configuration - Left Front:
12,000 BTU/Hour; 9,500 BTU/Hour
Configuration - Left Rear:
9,100 BTU/Hour; 9,100 BTU/Hour
Configuration - Center (Single Oval):
8,000 BTU/Hour; 8,000 BTU/Hour
Configuration - Right Front:
17,000 BTU/Hour; 10,000 BTU/Hour
Configuration - Right Rear:
5,000 BTU/Hour; 5,000 BTU/Hour
Materials and Finishes
Full Stainless Steel Wrap
Glass Cooktop/Electric Elements/Sealed Gas Burners Warranty:
Dimensions and Weight
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
6.1 cu. ft. Large Capacity Gas Oven
- LG offers you a large capacity gas double oven range which gives you the greatest flexibility to cook. Make two meals at once. This allows you to cook different dishes at different temperatures all at the same time.
Infrared Grill System
- Heats your oven faster to cut over 20% off your total cooking time. Compared to LG's non-infrared grill ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers and salmon.
- You can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals.
- Delivers the ideal temperature and airflow needed for faster preheating and more precise cooking.
- Spend less time waiting and more time cooking. The powerful SuperBoil 17,000 BTU burner brings water and other liquids to a boil quickly.
- Easy operation at a touch, with a touchpad display, makes operating your range a snap.
- Simplify meals with 5 burners, allowing you to have more cooking and warming flexibility.
- The best view in the kitchen! This supervised window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it's placed in the oven.
- A premium range should meet your needs and look beautiful doing it. The brilliant blue interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design.
- Select ranges are offered with a free griddle pan that fits perfectly on the oval burner of these ranges. You can start cooking right away- pancakes, eggs, meat and everything else that can be cooked on a griddle.