LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
KOMPRESSOR CANISTER PETCARE PLUS VACUUM
For anyone waiting for LG's innovative Kompressor system to be available in a canister-type vacuum cleaner, the wait is now over. LG's new LcV900B KOMPRESSOR Canister PetCare Plus Vacuum Cleaner packs many of the innovative features LG has become known for into a low-profile canister model. The KOMPRESSOR technology allows you to pick up 3 times more dirt before emptying it. The unique DualForce suction lets you clean a wider area and get to hard-to-reach edges, while the retractable cord makes it easy to get where you need to go. This vacuum gives you power where you need it.
KOMPRESSOR Dust Compression System:
Yes with Wiper Blade
DualForce+ Two Way Suction Plus Enhanced Motor:
Yes (21 ft.)
Telescopic Aluminum Wand:
2 in 1 (Upholstery/Dusting Brush) Tool:
Dimensions and Weights
Cleaner, Smarter and Easier
- Goodbye messy vacuum bags.
- The Kompressor system uses a unique wiper blade within the bagless bin to keep it clean while compressing dust intake.
- That allows you to store up to 3 times more dust vs. non-compressor models, and means there's an easy-to-dispose-of cake of dust when you empty it.
Nowhere to Hide
- DualForce suction uses two additional air pathways to pick up dirt from both sides, in addition to the traditional center section.
- This allows you to capture dust and debris over a wide surface area, and is ideal for picking up dust in hard-to-reach edges.
- An additional motor spins the brush bar for better cleaning performance.
Down to Earth
- LG packed loads of vacuum innovations into a low-profile, compact canister design.
- The canister design offers easy access to several tools, including a 2 in 1 - crevice tool/dusting brush, and a telescopic wand that can be stored in the canister itself.
- Additional cleaning power with a continually rotating brush that helps shift and collect more dirt.
- This feature gives you the power of an upright vacuum in their easy to maneuver compact model.
- True HEPA filtration that captures dust mites, pollens and other common household allergens.
A Lot of Leeway
- You won't have to go through the bother of plugging and unplugging the vacuum when you have the longest retractable cord around.
- At 21 feet, that means you have room to spare, as well as time saved.
From a Distance
- If you're trying to vacuum the house, you don't want to spend precious time going back and forth adjusting settings.
- Controls on the handle let you adjust power and settings remotely controlled - without going back to the base.