2.0 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with 1,200 Cooking Watts
Get a microwave that cooks perfectly and looks good while doing it. With LG's patented TrueCookPlus technology, it allows you to cook your food easily and perfectly every time. Plus, it's equipped with 2.0 cubic feet of room, 1,200 watts, and an EasyClean interior. Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
Built-In Trim Kit:
MK2030F (sold separately)
Dimensions and Weights
- The patented TrueCook Plus technology does all the calculations for you.
- It ensuring that your food cooks to perfection every time.
- The sensor cook feature allows you to cook most of your favorite foods without having to select cooking times and power levels.
- Automatically determines required cooking times for each food item.
- Get quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without the use of any chemicals.
- Use this safety feature to lock the control panel so that children cannot use the microwave.
- Place the child lock on when you are cleaning the oven to prevent children from playing with it.
- Your microwave oven can be used as a kitchen timer.
- Can be set up to 99 minutes.
- This simplified control saves time by letting you quickly set and start microwave cooking without the need to touch start.