The epitome of quality, technology and design. Franke faucets are solid brass construction with ceramic disc cartridges for long-lasting service. Available now at AJ Madison
Style. Top- and side-lever models with single-post construction for flexible placement. Side levers allow for right- or left-hand operation. Cast spouts or pull-out sprays. Remote sprays as well.
Colors and finishes. All Franke faucets come in a myriad of colors and finishes.
Faucet Width from Stem to Tip:
Faucet Height from Countertop to Spout:
Height from Countertop to Lever Top:
- HT-200 Heating Tank Sold Separately
- FRCNSTR Filter Canister Sold Separately
- Stainless steel tank (1/2 gallon) 60-cup/hr. recovery rate
- NSF61 and AB 1953 Compliant
- Broad Operating Temperature from 100°F to 350°
- Increased Tensile Strength of 1100psi
- BrassCraft Flexible Supply Line Connectors
- Standard 1 3/8" Faucet Hole Opening
- IAPMO, NSF61 and CSA Approved