Franke Instant-Hot Water Dispenser
Franke instant hot water dispensers are point-of-use which means that these faucets produce water on an as-needed basis at the faucet, as opposed to whole house units which connect directly to the water main and treat everything that flows in from that pipe. No more running the faucet waiting for water to heat up, since the water is always at temperature. Have instant hot water at your disposal for hot tea, cooking or defrosting. Heating Tank Sold Separately. Available at AJ Madison.
The Little Butler Series
The Little Butler series of hot water dispensers by Franke provide access to hot water at any time.
Water-saving. Six-setting dial adjusts water pressure to preferred flow rate.
Style. Top- and side-lever models with single-post construction for flexible placement. Side levers allow for right- or left-hand operation. Cast spouts or pull-out sprays. Remote sprays as well.
Colors and finishes. All Franke faucets come in a myriad of colors and finishes.
Welcome to the world of innovation and style...
Franke Consumer Products is the world's leading supplier of innovative kitchen products. They offer intelligent systems that make food preparation and other kitchen work a rewarding experience. Their products stand for high quality, intelligent function and unmatched style. You will find an array of products, including sinks, faucets, water filtration, and garbage disposals, to suit any kitchen design, décor, or space requirement, plus step-saving accessories in each of their brands, Franke & Kindred.
Faucet Width from Stem to Tip:
Faucet Height from Countertop to Spout:
Faucet Hole Opening Requirement:
Height from Countertop to Lever Top:
Instant-Hot Water Dispenser with Lever
- Stainless steel tank (1/2 gallon) 60-cup/hr. recovery rate
- NSF61 and AB 1953 Compliant
- Broad operating temperature from 100°F to 350°
- Increased tensile strength of 1100psi
- BrassCraft Flexible supply line connectors
- Longer life under harshest conditions
- Polymer-coated fibers, tightly braided around a strong PVC inner hose
- Specially engineered to resist corrosion by chemicals found in household cleaners
- Available in Two Finishes: Polished Chrome and Satin Nickel
- Required HT-200 Heating Tank sold separately
- Standard 1 3/8" Faucet Hole Opening
- 3/8" Standard U.S. Faucet Tailpipe
- IAPMO, NSF61 and CSA approved