The epitome of quality, technology and design. Franke faucets are solid brass construction with ceramic disc cartridges for long-lasting service. Available now at AJ Madison.
Safe. An internal anti-scald dial allows regulation of water temperature through a wide comfort zone.
Water-saving. Six-setting dial adjusts water pressure to preferred flow rate.
Style. Top- and side-lever models with single-post construction for flexible placement. Side levers allow for right- or left-hand operation. Cast spouts or pull-out sprays. Remote sprays as well.
Colors and finishes. All Franke faucets come in a myriad of colors and finishes.
Faucet Width from Stem to Tip:
Faucet Height from Countertop to Spout:
Faucet Hole Opening Requirement:
Height from Countertop to Lever Top:
Hot & Filtered Cold Water Point-of-Use Dispenser with Contemporary Lever
- Stainless steel tank (1/2 gallon) 60-cup/hr. recovery rate
- More robust lever design with strengthened pivot pin to prevent breakage
- More flexible connecting tubes are kink-resistant
- Broad operating temperature from 100°F to 350°
- Increased tensile strength of 1100psi
- BrassCraft Flexible supply line connectors
- Longer life under harshest conditions
- Polymer-coated fibers, tightly braided around a strong PVC inner hose
- Specially engineered to resist corrosion by chemicals found in household cleaners
- Available in Four Finishes: Polished Chrome, Old World Bronze, Polished Nickel and Satin Nickel
- Required HT-200 Heating Tank Included
- Required Filter System (FRCNSTR) Included
- Standard 1 3/8" Faucet Hole Opening
- 3/8" Standard U.S. Faucet Tailpipe
- Meets AB1953 (CA) Lead-Free requirements, NSF372
- IAPMO, NSF61 and CSA approved