Rated Cooling Capacity:
Cooling Capacity Range:
3,070 - 30,000 BTU
Rated Heating Capacity:
Heating Capacity Range:
3,070 - 35,200 BTU
Max Heating Capacity at 17°F:
Max Heating Capacity at 5°F:
Max Heating Capacity at -13°F:
Indoor Unit Voltage (V, Ø, Hz):
208-230, 1, 60
Outdoor Unit Voltage (V, Ø, Hz):
208-230, 1, 60
Cooling Power Input:
Heating Power Input:
4 x 18
Heating Operation Range:
-13 - 65°F
Cooling Operation Range:
14 - 118°F
Optional Wind Baffle:
Indoor Unit Operation Range Cooling:
53 - 75°F
Indoor Unit Operation Range Heating:
60 - 86°F
Setpoint Range Cooling:
64 - 86°F
Setpoint Range Heating:
60 - 86°F
Pipe Length (Min/Max):
Max Pipe Elevation:
Precharge Pipe Length:
Drain (OD, ID):
IDU Dimensions (WxDxH):
42 15/16" x 12 31/32" x 9 25/32"
ODU Dimensions (WxDxH):
34 1/4" Ã- 31 1/2" Ã- 12 19/32"
IDU Weight (Net/Shipping):
ODU Weight (Net Shipping):
- Features a quiet and efficient variable speed compressor.
Multiple Modes of Operation
- Cooling, fan and dehumidifying modes keep rooms perfectly comfortable.
- Random air flow reduces temperature stratification and hot and cold spots.
- Quickly cools a room to 65°F by operating at high speed for 30 minutes.
- Provides three levels of comfort with temperature and fan speeds that set automatically.
Auto Sleep Mode
- Increases temperature setting by 2°F after 30 minutes and again in one hour. The indoor unit shuts off when the timer setting is reached.
24 Hr. On/Off Timer
- Turns the unit on or off at preset times assuring you of a room that's the right temperature at the right time. You'll save on energy costs, too!
- Unit returns to programmed settings after a power outage.
Ultra Quiet Operation
- The outdoor compressor, fan and motor are super quiet and neighbor friendly.
- Each indoor unit comes with a convenient remote control with LED temperature readout.
- Shuts down the indoor fan to prevent cold air from circulating in the house, and removes frost from outdoor coil when the outdoor temperature is low.
LG Art Cool Premier LA240HYV1 Reviews
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at email@example.com.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.