While the original Lynx gas grill was lauded as the finest gas grill ever produced, the new line of Lynx gas grills are upgraded in every way. With features like stainless steel construction, brass burners, interior light, and lifetime warranty, Lynx commercial-quality outdoor grills are superior in quality and performance.
The Lynx Professional Series grills offer exceptional features to enhance your outdoor grilling experience. The powerful red brass burner radiates heat directly through specially designed, pyramid shaped ceramic briquettes, which are carefully arranged to distribute heat evenly throughout the grilling area. To showcase the beauty of the all stainless steel construction, Lynx adds hand polished edges, accents and door handles. The two-position rotisserie with infrared burner will accommodate a variety of items and the unique interior electric halogen hood light allows you to grill even after the sun goes down!
Other features found in the profesional series include electronic ignition, a newly designed smoker tray for smoking and flavoring foods, and integrated electrical outlets for rotisserie, hood light, blenders, etc. The two-piece stainless steel grates are easily removed for cleaning.
The insulated jacket is required for installations in combustible cabinets. The Lynx jacket is for use with all Lynx built-in grill models.
MFG SKU L42R-1
Height with Lid Closed:
Height with Lid Open:
Depth to Bullnose:
Depth with Handle:
Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Total Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Electronic Ignition System:
Control Illumination with Blue LEDs:
Fluid Rotation Handle:
Removable Smoker Box:
Stainless Steel Grates:
Rotisserie System with Rear Infrared Burner:
Sound Dampening Hood:
- Three cast brass burners (total 75,000 BTUs)
- 1200-sq.-in. cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
Lynx Professional Grill Series L42R1NG Reviews