Two Cast Brass Burners and One ProSear Burner (Total 75,000 BTUs)
- Cast burners hold and radiate a high temperature, so a passing breeze can't rob the grill of heat.
- Lynx ProsSear infrared burner is variable, allowing you to sear the baseball-cut filet mignon like the restaurant, then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops.
1200 sq. in. Cooking Surface (855 Primary, 345 Secondary)
Hot Surface Ignition System
- The advanced system uses a hot element positioned directly above the burner port to ignite the burner quickly and safely.
Control Illumination with Blue LEDs and Dual Halogen Grill Surface Light
- The blue LED lights - a Lynx signature - light up the control knobs, and the ultra-bright internal halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface.
- Without these features, it can be difficult to tell when al dente is about to become overcooked, or rare is about to become medium.
Heat Stabilizing Design
- It deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly stabilizing critical grill surface temperatures when cooking with the grill lid closed in windy conditions.
Fluid Rotation Handle
Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- The grill hood weighs nearly 40 lbs., but thanks to the Lynx Hood Assist Kit and its perfectly positioned springs and a seesaw-like balance, the hood opens and closes with a feather touch.
Removable Large-Capacity Smoker Box
Stainless Steel Grilling Grates
Dual-Position Internal Rotisserie with Heavy-Duty, 3-Speed Motor and Rear Infrared Burner
- Facilitate even radiant heat distribution
Heavy-Duty Welded Construction
- Their craftsmen construct Lynx products using heli-arc welding, forming precision pieces into a solitary, integrated body of gorgeous steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture and grease can collect.
- This makes cleaning a lot easier, enhances durability and helps create Lynx's drop-dead good looks and unmistakable, tangible feel of absolute premium quality.