Lynx began as the vision of a group of people with almost a century of collective experience, who for 35 years were manufacturing top-of-the-line stainless steel products for the commercial food service industry. Lynx has taken that same quality, workmanship, service and innovation and incorporated it into the Lynx Professional Grills line of products. The combination of the best materials, fine craftmanship and original ideas is why Lynx Products are in a class of their own.
Lynx Professional Grills elevate outdoor cooking to new levels, offering unique and innovative features, unparalleled performance and superior craftsmanship.
At Lynx their freestanding grill carts have been developed to provide you with a mobile Outdoor Kitchen. Standard features include fold-down shelves that are removable and reversible so they can be used as serving trays, two heavy duty swing-out cart doors with magnetic latches. 4 commercial casters make these units easy to move. Not only are their freestanding grill carts outfitted with many useful features they are also a rigid welded construction to insure strength and longevity. Available at AJ Madison.
3 (incl. Rotisserie Burner)
Yes. Internal, 3-Speed
Width with Side Shelves Lowered:
Width with Side Shelves Extended:
Depth without Handle:
Height with Lid Closed:
Height with Lid Open:
One Cast Brass Burner and One ProSear Burner (Total 50,000 BTUs)
- Cast burners hold and radiate a high temperature, so a passing breeze can't rob the grill of heat.
- Lynx ProsSear infrared burner is variable, allowing you to sear the baseball-cut filet mignon like the restaurant, then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops.
840-Sq.-In. Cooking Surface (600 Primary, 240 Secondary)
Hot Surface Ignition System
- The advanced system uses a hot element positioned directly above the burner port to ignite the burner quickly and safely.
Control Illumination with Blue LEDs and Halogen Grill Surface Light
- The blue LED lights - a Lynx signature - light up the control knobs, and the ultra-bright internal halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface.
- Without these features, it can be difficult to tell when al dente is about to become overcooked, or rare is about to become medium.
Heat Stabilizing Design
- It deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly stabilizing critical grill surface temperatures when cooking with the grill lid closed in windy conditions.
Fluid Rotation Handle
Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- The grill hood weighs nearly 40 lbs, but thanks to the Lynx Hood Assist Kit and its perfectly positioned springs and a seesaw-like balance, the hood opens and closes with a feather touch.
Removable Large-Capacity Smoker Box
Stainless Steel Grilling Grates
Dual-Position Internal Rotisserie with Heavy-Duty, 3-Speed Motor and Rear Infrared Burner
- Facilitate even radiant heat distribution
Heavy-Duty Welded Construction
- Their craftsmen construct Lynx products using heli-arc welding, forming precision pieces into a solitary, integrated body of gorgeous steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture and grease can collect.
- This makes cleaning a lot easier, enhances durability and helps create Lynx's drop-dead good looks and unmistakable, tangible feel of absolute premium quality.
Lynx Professional Grill Series L30PSFR2NG Reviews