Lynx Professional Grills and Outdoor Kitchens
Lynx began as the vision of a group of people with almost a century of collective experience, who for 35 years were manufacturing top-of-the line stainless steel products for the commercial food service industry. Lynx has taken that same quality, workmanship, service and innovation and incorporated it into the Lynx Professional Grills line of products. The combination of the best materials, fine craftmanship and original ideas is why Lynx Products are in a class of their own.
Seamless Heli-Arc Welded Construction
Instead of using mechanical fasteners, Lynx craftsmen construct their products using heli-arc welding, forming precision pieces into a solitary, integrated body of gorgeous steel, free of gaps and seams where moisture and grease can collect.
This makes cleaning a lot easier, enhances durability and helps create Lynx's drop-dead good looks and unmistakable, tangible feel of absolute premium quality.
Hot Surface Ignition System
The ignition system is one of the most critical components in any grill. Lynx's advanced system uses a hot element positioned directly above the burner port to ignite the burner quickly and safely.
Cast Brass Burners - For an extremely even cooking Temperature.
Unlike the hollow tubular steel burners used in most other grills, cast burners hold and radiate a high temperature, so a passing breeze can't rob the grill of heat. Lynx cast their burners in brass, a tough-as-nails alloy that is less prone to corrosion.
The Heat Stabilizer
Food likes to see very even and consistent temperatures. It is important that the heat at the grilling surface is not compromised by a prevailing wind. Lynx has developed a patented design that deflects wind and allows the grill to vent properly stabilizing critical grill surface temperatures when cooking with the grill lid closed in windy conditions.
Lynx Hood Assist Kit
Touch and mechanical perfection are important to Lynx. Run your fingers over one their grills. Feel the gleaming metal. Feel the seamless, polished welds. Feel the lack of screws and the absence of sharp edges.
Now lift the grill hood. You can do it with a single finger. It weighs nearly 40 lbs., but thanks to the Lynx Hood Assist Kit and its perfectly positioned springs and a seesaw-like balance, the hood opens and closes with a feather touch.
ProSear Variable Searing Technology - For exacting, restaurant-quality performance.
Unlike many grills with infrared searing burners, which only offer two settings - hi or off - Lynx ProsSear infrared burner is variable, allowing you to sear the baseball-cut filet mignon like the restaurant, then throttle it back to cook delicate seafood like scallops.
Nevertheless, you should know that many new Lynx owners accidentally overcook their first dish or two. Don't worry - it's a right of passage, like getting speeding ticket after you buy new sports car.
Integrated Illumination - So you can see what you are doing.
The blue LED lights - a Lynx signature - light up the control knobs, and their ultra-bright internal halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface. Witout these features, it can be difficult to tell when al dente is about to become overcooked, or rare is about to become medium.
You wouldn't drive a car at night by holding a flashlight out the window or mounting a desk lamp on the front bumper. With a Lynx, you don't have to grill that way either.
Height (with hood open):
Hot Surface Ignition:
Lynx Hood Assist Kit:
Removable Smoker Box:
Design and Construction
Choose Natural Gas (N) or Liquid Propane (L)
Hot surface ignition
Easy lift, spring-loaded
Retractable Warming Rack:
Removable, Large Capacity
Infrared ProSear Burner Output:
Cast Brass Burner Output:
Total Cooking Surface:
685 sq. in.
Primary Cooking Surface:
470 sq. in.
Warming Rack Cooking Surface:
215 sq. in.
Design and Construction
- Dual-Position Internal Rotisserie - Offers a dedicated infrared burner, two positions and heavy-duty 3-speed motor.
- Easy Lift Hood is spring-loaded and balanced for ease and safety.
- Wind Protector Baffle - Prevents dangerous flame shift or heat loss.
- Cast Red Brass Burners - Built to retain heat and last a lifetime.
- Heavy Stainless Steel Grates
- Hollow Core Ceramic Briquettes - Facilitate even radiant heat distribution across the entire grilling surface.
- Removable Large-Capacity Smoker Box - Allows you to give foods a delicious smoked flavor.
- Hood Stops with Rubber Bumpers help dampen sound
- 685 sq. in. Cooking Surface (470 sq. in. primary, 215 sq. in. secondary)
- Grilling surface provides 470 square inches of primary grilling space.
- Retractable warming rack offers an additional 215 square inches of space.
- Two burners deliver up to 50,000 BTUs
- One 25,000 BTU cast brass burner
- One ProSear 23,000 BTU infrared burner
- ProSear Technology - Delivers intense and controllable infrared heat.
- One Knob Ignition Control featuring 12 Volt Ignition System.
- Blue LED Lights illuminate each knob
- Halogen Grill Surface Light - Centrally located, high intensity internal halogen light illuminates entire grilling surface.
- Easy to Read, Flush-Mounted Hood Thermometer