Lynx began as the vision of a group of people with almost a century of collective experience, who for 35 years were manufacturing top-of-the-line stainless steel products for the commercial food service industry. Lynx has taken that same quality, workmanship, service and innovation and incorporated it into the Lynx Professional Grills line of products. The combination of the best materials, fine craftmanship and original ideas is why Lynx Products are in a class of their own.
Lynx Professional Grills elevate outdoor cooking to new levels, offering unique and innovative features, unparalleled performance and superior craftsmanship.
The insulated jacket is required for installations in combustible cabinets. The Lynx jacket is for use with all Lynx built-in grill models.
MFG SKU L27-2
Grill Height with Lid Closed:
Grill Height with Lid Open:
Grill Depth to Bullnose:
Grill Depth with Handle:
Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Secondary Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Total Cooking Surface (sq. in.):
Electronic Ignition System:
Removable Smoker Box:
Sound Dampening Hood:
- Two cast brass burners (total 50,000 BTUs)
- 685-sq.-in. cooking surface (470 primary, 215 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
Lynx Professional Grill Series L272L Reviews