A Cool New Wave
Miele's food and wine preservation appliances join an impressive wave of state-of-the-art products specifically designed to exceed the performance, design and durability expectations of the North American consumer.
Miele innovation and quality are inherently built into each Independence Series product - creating truly unique solutions to easily and safely maintain food and wine without sacrificing freshness, texture or body.
At their core, these products are crafted using only the highest-grade materials, cutting-edge cooling technology and Miele's proprietary electronics made at their headquarters in Gutersloh, Germany.
In every way, Miele's legendary reliability is apparent... from the high-performing, cooling system and intuitive MasterCool touch controls to the ground-breaking application technology of RemoteVision, Miele delivers total peace of mind that your investment in quality food and valuable wine is optimally stored.
Reversible / Convertible
Full Extension Shelves:
Integrated Label Holder:
Active Charcoal Filter:
34" - 34 1/2"
Black Door Glass Finish
- Features a tinted, tempered glass door with UV filter to protect your wine fitted within a black door frame.
Door Hinge Reversible/Convertible
Push Button Temperature Controls
- Electronic controls allow you to manually choose the optimum temperature for storing your valued wines.
LED Lighting System
- A unique LED system, that doesn't affect the interior temperature of the cabinet.
- Allows you to tastefully display your treasured collection.
Holds Up To 38 Bottles
Two Unique Cooling Zones
- Different temperatures can be set within each zone.
- This is ideal for storing white and red wine, as well as champagne in the same unit.
Five Storages Shelves
Three Full Extension Shelves
- Regardless of the cooling zone, each bottle is gently cradled on one of 5 shelves.
- Two of these shelves are fixed in place while the rest extend to make viewing and accessing your collection very easy.
Integrated Label Holder
Active Charcoal Filter
- Fresh air is permanently distributed through the entire wine storage system by a technologically advanced ventilation system.
- This ensures optimum temperature and humidity levels are achieved and continuous.
- A warning signal sounds in the event of a power failure, rise in temperature or if the door is left ajar.