Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company. Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The responsiveness afforded by Miele's gas, electric and induction cooktops is only matched by their unrivaled performance and phenomenal design.
Black Ceran Glass with Stainless Steel Frame
Automatic Cookware Recognition:
Auto Heat-up Function:
Center Control Panel:
ComfortControl Plus Sensor Controls
1 - 9 with Digital Display
Stop and Go Function:
Safety Cut-Out Feature:
Residual Heat Indicator:
1 1/2" Min.
- The induction element stays cool.
- The target object heats up rapidly for extremely efficient cooking.
- Easy and quick to control.
- It is highly reactive and exceedingly safe.
- Automatic Cookware Recognition
- A cooking zone will only heat up when a suitable magnetic metal pan is placed on it.
- Proper cookware to be used on an induction surface needs to be able to support a magnetic field.
- If activated, the selected zone or zones will operate on power setting 9 for ten minutes.
- The different cook zone sizes allows the booster to be used for a variety of pan sizes and ensure reduced heat-up times.
- Gives an initial thrust to the normal power output to bring the pan up to temperature rapidly.
- The heat then reduces automatically to the chosen output level for continued cooking.
- Center Ccontrol Panel with ComfortControl Plus Sensor Controls
- Individual heat levels are easily selected by simply touching the sensor controls.
- The control area has a smooth, flat finish that is very easy to keep clean.
- Includes timer and power range settings, audible tones and safety lock operation.
- Power Levels 1-9 with Digital Display
- Timer Settings, Freely-Assignable for All Cooking Zones
- Automatically reduces the power level to the lowest setting for all active zones.
- This allows you to leave the kitchen quickly for brief periods.
- The cooktop will switch itself off automatically, to prevent accidental burning or igniting.
- The cooktop has pre-programmed maximum operating times which depend on the power level being used.
- You can also disable the cooktop by simply touching the lock symbol when the cooktop is in use.
- It can also be activated as a system lock when the cooktop is not in use to prevent children from operating it.
- This special safety device alerts you to residual heat from a specific burner after that burner has been turned off.
Miele KM5753DEMEYERE Reviews