A common misconception is that you can't have top-class performance cooking if you have an electric cooktop. In designing the new Miele electric cooktop series, we set out to change this perception forever.
High-speed ribbon burners create considerable heat fast, bringing pots of water to boil quickly, and certainly no longer than cooking with gas. Similarly, simmering is designed into the product, as the burners will cycle on and off to maintain a constant heat range.
A major advantage of the Miele Ceran glass electric cooktop is the flexibility to adjust the size of the cooking zone. The 30" and 36" products feature two and three such variable burners. A burner that is used for a large pasta pot at one meal can be scaled back in size for delicate sauce preparation the next time.
The elongated burner is ideal for unique cooking appliances, such as the oval pot utilized for salmon poaching or asparagus.
The smooth surface of all of the electric cooktops makes cleanup extremely easy. The surface retains its gloss-like finish even after many years of use, as the tough glass material has durability at odds with its sleek appearance.
The Miele electric cooktop; we are confident that its many advantages will leave you convinced that you can have top-class performance and much more.
- 1 variable zone of 5 1/2" or 9"
- 1 variable zone of 4 1/2" or 7"
- 1 rectangular zone of 6 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Concealed infrared controls
- Residual heat indicators for all zones
- Timer, freely assignable for all cooking zones
- Black, high-impact Ceran surface
- High-speed ribbon element design
- Black Ceran glass finish with stainless steel frame