The Sizzle and the Steak
When selecting new appliances for their home, if customers are adamant about one thing, then it is on the heat source for the cooktop - it's either gas, electric or induction.
Miele understands the passion. Not only is it what you're are used to, but each surface type has their own set of specific advantages.
Regardless of the heat type, one necessary feature everyone agrees on is performance.
They understand that too, and therefore the products featured in the extensive Miele MasterChef cooktop selection-both gas and electric-are designed to perform to your highest expectations. After all having the sizzle doesn't mean your can't have the steak too.
A common misconception is that you can't have top-class performance cooking if you have an electric cooktop. In designing the Miele electric cooktop series, they set out to change this perception forever.
High-speed ribbon burners create considerable heat fast, bringing pots of water to boil quickly, and certainly no longer than cooking with gas. Similarly, simmering is designed into the product, as the burners will cycle on and off to maintain a constant heat range.
A major advantage of the Miele Ceran glass electric cooktop is the flexibility to adjust the size of the cooking zone. The 30-inch and 36-inch products feature two and three such variable burners.
A burner that is used for a large pasta pot at one time during preparation can be scaled back to accommodate a delicate sauce pan in just a moment.
The elongated burner is ideal for unique cooking appliances, such as the oval pot utilized for salmon poaching or asparagus.
The Cleanup Convenience
The smooth surface of all of the electric cooktops makes cleanup extremely easy. The surface retains its gloss-like finish even after many years of use, as the tough glass material has a durability at odds with its sleek appearance.
The Miele electric cooktop; they are confident that its many advantages will leave you convinced that you can have top-class performance and much more.
Miele offers six electric cooktops from which to choose. Each unit boasts its own unique integration and cooking zone network possibilities.
From the 24-inch KM 421 with knob controls to the 42-inch KM 452 with nine cooking zones and concealed infrared controls, they certainly hope you find something to fit your specific cooking requirements.
You Can Trust Miele
The Miele cooktop product assortment is expansive with more than 15 cooktops and 9 CombiSet components from which to choose.
The retail sales associates working at AJ Madison, an Authorized Miele Dealership can be of great assistance during your decision making process so they encourage you to lean on their services.
208/240 Volt - 50 Amp
- (2) single zones of 5 3/4"
- (1) variable zone of 4 3/4" or 7"
- (1) variable zone of 5 3/4" or 9"
- (1) rectangular zone of 6 3/4" x 10 1/2"
- Center Control Configuration maximizes space between burners
- This special safety device alerts you to residual heat from a specific burner after that burner has been turned off.
- The indicator is represented by three horizontal dashes.
- Large variable front burners for frying and sautéing within easy reach
- Unique controls turn clockwise to activate inner burners only and counterclockwise to activate both inner and outer burners
Optional accessories not included
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Sidol steel & ceramic cooktop cleaner
- Razor blade glass scraper
- Black Ceran glass with stainless steel frame
Miele MasterChef Series KM427 Reviews