With six completely sealed burners that have a total output exceeding 35,000 BTU's and a 36" wide cooking space, the KM391 cooktop more than meets our high standards for Miele products and will accommodate even the most serious chef. As stylish as it is practical, the sleekly designed cooktop comes with a lustrous black glass finish and a stainless steel frame.
The super burners are conveniently located at the front of the cooktop, making wok stir-fry, pan sautéing or just big pot cooking both easy and safe. All the burners are operated by stainless steel knobs on the front control panel.
Cooking with gas is not always about the power; control is essential too. Operating at a low heat output is often as important as a high power setting, and all Miele units allow you to do that; this model will regulate as low as 620 BTU's.
120 Volt, 15 Amps
- (1) 5,000 BTU Auxiliary / Simmer burner
- (2) 6,000 BTU Normal burners
- (1) 9,500 BTU High-speed burner
- (1) 15,300 BTU Super (Wok) burner
- Center Control Configuration maximizes space between burners
- Completely sealed burners for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Unique ignition system optimizes cooktop safety and usability. If a flame goes out for any reason, re-ignition is initiated; should the flame not re-light, the system shuts down the flow of gas
- Available for LP or natural gas connection (must specify at the point of sale in order to obtain the correct unit configuration).