The responsiveness afforded by a Miele gas cooktop is only matched by the product's performance. Equipped with at least one super burner, each new unit has a significant heat output. The super burner is conveniently located in the front of the cooktop, making wok stir-fry, pan sauteing or just big pot cooking practical and safe.
Cooking with gas is not always about the power; control is essential too. Operating at a low heat output is often as important as a high power setting, and all Miele units allow you to do that. To minimize the heat further still, a simmer plate ensures excess heat is diverted away from the pan.
Miele has resolved any safety concerns if the flame is put out with its unique re-ignition system. This solution combines the speed and reliability of automatic re-ignition with the flexibility of thermocouple protection. If a flame goes out for any reason, re-ignition is initiated. Should the flame not re-light, the system shuts down the flow of gas, ensuring optimal safety. The cooktop is watching out for itself, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Miele's new collection of gas cooking surfaces represents powerful performance with a flexible design that allows you to choose a cooktop with the right look for your kitchen environment; hexa or contemporary linear design.
- 5 completely sealed burners
- Double insert super burners - 2 burner: 15,300 BTU output
- Super burner - 1 burner: 12,000 BTU output
- High speed burners - 2 burners: 9,000 output
- Stainless steel knob controls
- Cast iron grates: hexa design
- Accessories included: Wok ring
- Optional accessories: Simmer plate, Griddle plate and Grate set