Pax Zero Radius Handmade Stainless Steel Sink
The clean, bold, precise design in the Pax Zero Radius series features tight zero-radius corners and a rear-set drain opening to maximize basin space, with 95° angled walls to reduce splashing which also allows for easy cleaning. The distinctive square drains and engineered channel grooves add to the contemporary look and allow for better drainage when items are piled in the sink. All Pax stainless steel sinks are amply padded on every side with their proprietary NoiseDefend sound dampening system. Protective undercoating is used to further reduce noise and prevent condensation from building up in the base cabinet. All Kraus stainless steel sinks require minimal maintenance, and are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to ensure lasting satisfaction. Included with this purchase is a top-quality strainer to keep debris from clogging the drain, and a handy Kraus towel to keep everything looking great.
Undermount, No Faucet Hole
T-304 16-Gauge Stainless Steel
Cut-Out Template, Stainless Steel Dish Grid, Drain, Towel
3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Handmade Construction in Premium T-304 Stainless Steel
Durable 16-Gauge Steel
- 18/10 chromium/nickel content to protect against corrosion and rust.
- 1.5mm thick steel to resist scratches and dents.
- Recyclable and eco-friendly.
Contemporary, Smart Design
- Deep Basin with Zero-Radius Corners
- Clean Precision for a Modern Kitchen
- 95° Angled Walls for Easy Cleaning
- Contemporary Square 3.5" x 3.5" Rear Set Drain
- Channel Grooves Engineered for Optimal Drainage
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Stainless Steel Dish Grid Included
NoiseDefend Sound Dampening System
- Thick rubber dampening pads absorb vibration and noise.
- Padding on all sides for superior noise reduction.
Undermount Installation Options
3/8" Positive Reveal
- Countertop ends 3/8" before sink's side.
Zero Reveal - Flush Mount
- Countertop is flush with sink's side.
1/8" Negative Reveal
- Countertop extends 1/8" beyond sink's side.
Kraus Pax Series KHU32 Reviews