The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Great functionality, discreet beauty, capacity and power to spare - they build the appliances home chefs dream of. Whether you prefer the practical advantages of a glass ceramic cooktop, the classic gas option, a modern induction cooktop, or an in-counter steamer, Gaggenau has all the answers. Their beautiful, powerful, high-speed cooktops are great individually, but perfect in combination with the special-purpose appliances from the Gaggenau Vario Series. See for yourself.
36" Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop
Now, everything is possible. This high performance 36-inch gas cooktop features five burners that ensure pure cooking pleasure. Whether you are preparing a quick dish or a multi-course dinner, this cooktop provides plenty of room for your pots and pans. Their newly designed two-ring burners and the extremely efficient three-ring wok burner give flexibility to design and function. In addition, the three-part cast iron grating guarantees easy clean-up. The operation is technology at its finest. A combination of electronic flame surveillance with automatic re-ignition, as well their ultra-safe thermocouple-shut-down system, make this today's finest gas cooktop. It's made for anyone who is unwilling to compromise when selecting appliances. With the beautiful high-tech design and use of high-quality materials, Gaggenau's KG 291 36" stainless steel gas cooktop is the ideal tool for demanding cooks.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Integrated Control Panel:
Control Knobs in Cabinet Frontage:
Automatic Quick Ignition:
Flame Monitoring with Automatic Re-Ignition:
Number of Cooking Zones:
Three-Ring Wok Burner (300 - 5000W):
1 (1,000 - 17,000 BTU)
Two-Ring Super-High Output Burner (150 - 4000W):
2 (500 - 13,600 BTU)
Two-Ring Standard Output Burner (150 - 2000W):
2 (500 - 6,800 BTU)
Total Gas Rating:
55" Connecting Cable:
Yes and Grounded Plug
Min. 1 3/16"
- Gaggenau's gas cooktops, including the wok burner, are all-gas appliances which, when fitted with the appropriate nozzles, are operated with natural or propane gas.
Striking Look of Professional Design
- Brass burners, polished stainless steel top with integrated bead-blasted aluminum or stainless steel control panel.
Five Burners Provide a Large Spectrum of Performance
- Newly developed two-ring burners and one wok burner with three rings and 17,000 BTUs.
- A generous and flexible arrangement of cooking areas.
- Precise performance control: simmer settings from 680 BTUs for the normal burner to 850 BTUs for the wok burner.
Smooth Operation with Automatic Quick Ignition
- No hold-down time, burners ignite immediately.
Electronic Flame Monitoring
- The principle of ionization provides maximum safety.
- If a flame is extinguised unintentionally, it is re-ignited immediately.
- If re-ignition fails, the gas supply to all burners is autoamtically cut off.
- Automatic gas shutdown if the re-ignition fails.
Automatic Fast Ignition
- Press the knob on the gas cooktop, rotate to the desired setting and release.
- The electronics ignite the flame immediately and keep it burning without further intervention - the knob can then be released.
- The gas burner has three flame rings of different sizes, arranged in a circle, offering an exact power range of between 1,000 and 17,000 BTU - ideal for braising in a large wok or large pots and pans.
Gaggenau 200 Series KG291 Reviews