The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
The choice is yours: the new professional Vario 400 Series offers eight special-purpose appliances, high-tech in stainless steel, with new-style, sturdy control knobs set in a glowing orange ring. In the 200 Series, surfaces are finished in shot-blasted aluminum, gleaming, light, and robust, with top-mounted control knobs.
24" Gas Cooktop with Integrated Control Panel
The KG 260 gas cooktop is not only especially luxurious with its minimal design but the single-handed control of the integrated control panel is also especially practical. Exact adjustment of the gas level allows precise measurement and control of what you are cooking.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Integrated Aluminum Control Panel:
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Optional (Requires 2)
Number of Cooking Zones:
2 (1,900 - 9,500 BTU)
2 (1,300 - 6,500 BTU)
Total Gas Rating:
55" Connecting Cable:
Yes with Grounded Plug
Min. 1 3/16"
- Gas cooktops from Gaggenau, including the wok burner, are all-gas appliances which, when fitted with the appropriate nozzles, are operated with natural or liquid gas.
High Output Burners
- Two high output burners with 9,500 BTU and two burners with 6,500 BTU.
- Suitable for pots up to 8 11/16".
- Makes turning on the gas cooktop faster and more convenient.
- Just press the gas cooktop's control knob, set it to the required level and release it.
- The electronic function ignites the flame immediately and keeps it burning without you having to hold down the knob.
Strong Cast Pan Support with Special Enamel Coating
- The two pan supports are designed for large and small pans alike.
- The supports are generously proportioned and provide enough free space for you to slide a pan off the heat without having to worry about it tipping over or sliding off.
Shot-Blasted Aluminum Control Panel and Knobs
Shot-Blasted Stainless Steel Maintop for Longevity and Finish
"Create A Personal Cooktop"
- Allows combination of specialty peices and gas and electric burners.
Superfine Gas Regulation with Electric Ignition
Multi-Fuel Gas Operation (Natural or Propane)
Safety Thermocouple On Gas Cooktops
Use VV200000 Connecting Strips to Join 200 Series Vario