At Soleus Air, their goal is your comfort in the home and office. Under different brand names, you have enjoyed and trusted their products for many years. They are now introducing their own line Soleus Air to retail. On the commercial side, contractors and builders know Soleus Air and our quality and dependability. They have become the number 1 portable A/C supplier in the US. Many unique features start exclusively on their products and then disseminate to other brands. Their R&D is second to none. They only offer the best in terms of quality and innovation. Their product line includes portable air conditioners, split air conditioners, window air conditioners, heaters, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, fans, party coolers, and wine coolers.
Every Soleus Air model is designed to be whisper quiet. A precision designed fan creates a balance and quiet air flow. The sleek, modern styling of the indoor section allows for a pleasing appearance and also for easy cleaning. The dove white color will blend easily with any room decor. It's attractive design with rounded edges makes it applicable wherever dutwork isn't practical or economical.
MFG SKU (Indoor / Outdoor): KFH-12-ID / KFH-12-OD
KFH-12-ID / KFH-12-OD
15 ft Line Set:
Dimensions and Weight
Indoor Unit - Dimension (WxHxD):
35 3/4" x 11 3/8" x 7 7/8"
Indoor Unit - Packing (WxHxD):
41 5/8" x 14 3/8" x 12 1/2"
Indoor Unit - Net/Gross:
Outdoor Unit - Dimensions (WxHxD):
33 3/8" x 12 5/8" x 21 1/4"
Outdoor Unit - Packing (WxHxD):
24 5/8" x 14 1/8" x 23 1/4"
Outdoor Unit - Net/Gross:
1 Phase, 208/230V, 60Hz
Cooling - Capacity:
Cooling - Rated Current:
Cooling - SEER:
Max. Input Consumption:
Min. Circuit Ampacity:
Compressor Speed (Hi/Mi/Lo):
Indoor Air Flow (Hi/Mi/Lo):
Indoor Noise Level (Hi/Mi/Lo):
Indoor Unit Capacitor:
Indoor Unit Speed:
Outdoor Noise Level (Hi/Mi/Lo):
R22 - 44.1 oz.
Refrigerant Charging Scale:
Design Pressure (Discharge Side):
Design Pressure (Suction Side):
Operation Temp. Range:
61F - 86F
50F - 118.4F
Rated Current (RLA):
Locked Rotor Amp (LRA):
Max. Refrigerant Pipe Length:
Max. Difference in Level:
Indoor Unit Features
- Very elegant design to suit any decoration
- Energy saving with low power consumption
- Attractive LCD wireless remote controller with high transmission ability
- Advanced LCD wireless remote controller with high transmission ability
- Advanced-technology PC-board for full control
- "Dry" Mode reduces water vapor by computerized dehumidification
- "Sleep" Mode provides suitable sleeping environment with energy saving
- Programmable timer controls the unit operation
- Automatic selection of outlet air direction
- Automatic and Manual selection of 3-stage fan speed
- Electronic system provides 3 minutes anti short cycle protection for compressor, which guaranties total system integrity
- Controlled ionize function (option)
- "HYDROPHILIC" Fins in the evaporator
- Efficient, Easy removable and cleanable air filters
- Plasma air purifying system "Ionized Filter" (option)
Outdoor Unit Features
- Fast installation and easy maintenance
- Modern cabinet design to suit the building decorations
- Low noise, high efficiency compressor
- Advanced design aloows the use of "Flare" connection systems, for more flexibility in installation
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel with weather resistance electrostatic powder paint
- "INNER-GROOVED" Pipes and "SLIT" Fins increase the heat exchange rate and decrease power consumption
- Available as "COOLING ONLY" Systems
- Operates in high outdoor temperatures
Golden Plasma Filter (Option)
- 3 steps purifying system with pre-filter and carbon filter as follow:
- 1 - Washable pre-filter, removing particles and dust
- 2 - Carbon filter for odor and smoke control
- 3 - Final Golden Plasma filter for: Removing the smallest particles of impurities even bacteria down to 0.01 micron releasing ions give the feeling of sea shore
MFG SKU (Indoor / Outdoor): KFH-12-ID / KFH-12-OD
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at email@example.com.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.