Miele 36" Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
Whether you go with the factory stainless-steel finish or commission custom panels to better match the chic décor of your kitchen, this bottom-freezer refrigerator is a must-have. It features transparent, full-view storage drawers and door bins so you can clearly organize and see all essential items in your fridge. And if you worry that you've had the cabinet open for too long while placing your groceries throughout the refrigerator, utilize the RapidCool function to drop the temperature of the fridge quickly so your foods can reach an optimal storage environment more quickly. This function is also available in the freezer to quickly get that temperature down to an accurate setting. Some other handy features are the beautifully trimmed shelves which are spill proof, and the floating deli compartment for all of your cold-cut and cheesy favorites!
A brand is like an enduring promise that needs to be fulfilled continuously. Miele adheres to this promise with the utmost commitment. For more than 115 years, Miele stands for highest product quality. Miele - that means durability, reliability, security and peace of mind. As part of this philosophy, Miele avows itself to Germany as its center of production. Ninety percent of the total value creation is generated here. "Made in Germany" is a promise of quality and Miele strives to fulfill the high requirements of their customers and provide them with appliances of the highest quality and tested durability to make their lives more comfortable. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 443 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
13.51 Cu. Ft.
4.77 Cu. Ft.
18.28 Cu. Ft.
Side-by-Side Installation Kit:
Bottom Mount Freezer:
Dual Compressor System:
Door and Temperature Alarm:
Independent Cooling Zones:
ClearView Lighting System:
Drop-and-Lock Door Bins:
FullView Storage Drawers:
Floating Deli Drawer:
Metal with Adjustable Compartments
RapidCool Loading Function:
Dimensions and Weight
83 1/2" to 85 3/8"
FullView Storage Drawers
- The drawers pull out completely for convenient loading, making it easier to find your favorite foods quickly and without fuss.
RapidCool Loading Function
- This function is used to get the temperature in the freezer down to -0.4°F and below quickly and efficiently. This enables fresh foods to be frozen quickly and carefully and is particularly useful when freezing large quantities of fresh food.
- Thanks to the Dynamic Cooling system, you can store food whenever you'd like in your MasterCool refrigerator. The fan situated at the back of the fridge circulates cold air evenly around the cabinet, giving a constant temperature in all zones.
- By activating this function, the temperature in the refrigerator zone is dropped to the lowest level for six (6) hours. This is ideal when storing a large amount of fresh food at once and helps it chill to the right storage temperature quickly. It can eve
- The exceptionally strong door hinges can effortlessly support large, heavy and fully laden refrigerator doors and ensure that the doors remain stable and secure overtime. Wide-opening doors allow easy and convenient access to your food.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
- A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data. If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified.
Miele MasterCool Series KF1903 Reviews