Here's to 90 years and one important ingredient - you.
It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at AJ Madison.
KitchenAid has spent decades creating innovative products for the well-equipped kitchen. From commercial grade cooktops and wine cellars to stand mixers and an impressive assortment of cookware, bakeware and accessories, they offer virtually every culinary essential you could need.
Sensor Temperature Management
On Drawer Front
Power On Indicator Light:
Approved for Indoor & Outdoor Use:
15 Amps. 120 V.
Slow Cook Function
- Keeps your countertop clear by delivering the benefits of a conventional slow cooker
- When this feature is selected, the warming drawer cooks food at a low temperature for an extended period of time
90°-250°F Temperature Range
- Allows users to select a temperature setting, based on the type of task they would like the warming drawer to perform
Sensor Temperature Control
- Helps prevent foods from drying out
- Adds the versatility to proof bread while using your standard oven for other functions
- The warming drawer will stay at the low temperature needed to activate yeast and prepare dough for baking
Humidity Slide Control
- Keeps different foods moist or crisp until you're ready to serve them
- The Moist Setting seals moisture inside the drawer for foods like soft rolls and vegetables
- The Dry Setting opens the vents, releasing moisture, keeping pizza, hard rolls, and fried foods crisp
- Allow you to optimize space and warm foods simultaneously
White Exterior Power Indicator Light
Blue Exterior Power Indicator Light
- Provides a visual indication that the warming drawer is turned on
Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use