Here's to 90 years and one important ingredient - you.
It all started in 1919 with the legendary stand mixer. In the 90 years since, they have built an entire kitchen of cooking and cleaning products around the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style. Through it all, the secret ingredient to their success has always been you. Available at AJ Madison.
KitchenAid has spent decades creating innovative products for the well-equipped kitchen. From commercial grade cooktops and wine cellars to stand mixers and an impressive assortment of cookware, bakeware and accessories, they offer virtually every culinary essential you could need.
EasyConvect Time & Temperature Conversion
Hidden Bake Element:
Yes - CleanBake
Delayed Cooking & Cleaning
Star-K Kosher Certified
Oven Cavity Finish:
Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:
- Delivers innovative performance so you won't have to rotate pans or use baking stones
EasyConvect Conversion System
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
Industry's Largest Window
- Allows you to check the progress of what you're preparing without opening the oven door.
The FIT System
- Helps create a seamless fit when installing this oven inside an existing cabinet cutout
SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack
- Allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
Self-Cleaning System with Soil Level/Time Selection
- Includes an energy-saving light cycle setting
4,000-Watt, 8-pass Broil Element
- Helps deliver superior grilling results
The CleanBake Hidden Element
- Sealed under the oven floor for easy cleaning and balanced heat distribution
Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function
- Features intuitive controls and a surface that is easy to clean