At Sharp Electronics Corporation, their challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people's lives at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Sharp consumer electronics can enhance your enjoyment, add to your comfort and open new perspectives. Sharp business products can boost your productivity and reduce costs. Sharp products are designed to help individuals, families, and corporate teams connect effortlessly, communicate clearly, and unleash creativity like never before. Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Innovative thinking led to the world's first Microwave Drawer Oven, an appliance that has helped revolutionize kitchen design and microwave oven placement. Now Sharp introduces the next generation of this successful appliance - larger, sleeker and more accessible than ever. The new KB-6525P Series fits in the same space as other Sharp 30" models, yet it's larger 1.2 cu. ft. interior is tall enough to hold a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store. Plus, there are two convenient ways to open or close the drawer - either pull or push the Easy Open handle or simply touch the Auto-Touch control panel.
With more convenience features, quieter operation and a more integrated design, the KB-6525P Series really is the best solution yet for where to place the microwave.
MFG SKU KB-6525PS
Yes-(Microwave Drawer Oven can be installed below any electric or gas wall oven)
Front-Mounted Touch Controls:
Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System:
Easy Open + Touch Control
Microwave Keep Warm:
Yes(up to 30 minutes)
1.2 cu. ft. capacity (holds 9" x 13" dish)
Sensor Cook, Reheat, Popcorn:
Variable Power Levels:
Melt and Soften Buttons:
Limited Warranty One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service
FCC, DHHS, UL listed
New 30-inch Design
- The new KB-6525P Series joins Sharp's line-up of Microwave Drawer appliances
- The design is new, inside and out
- The cavity is larger with 1.2 cu. ft. capacity, tall enough to hold your favorite mug or a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store
- The new open towel bar handle and concealed louvers give this model a contemporary, quality look and feel
- With all these changes, outside dimensions remain the same, making kitchen planning and installation easier.
- Just pull or push the Microwave Drawer handle and Sharp's exclusive Easy Open system activates a motor to open or close the drawer automatically
- For even easier access, the control panel also features Open and Close buttons for one-finger operation
- Smaller, lower drawer slides make the cavity more accessible so it's easier to clean the top and back walls
- And best of all, there's no need to remove the dish from the over to check, stir, or turn the food
- Sharp continually looks at where you place your microwave ovens and how you use them
- Based on research with Microwave Drawer owners, we've expanded Short Cut options to include "Warm" for heating syrup for pancakes and dessert sauce for ice cream
- A new "Beverage Center" warms coffee or heats water for hot tea or instant coffee or soup
- Sensor Cook settings and defrost options have been expanded
- Either pull or push the Easy Open handle or simply touch the Auto-Touch control panel
- One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service
- The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only