Innovative thinking led to the world's first Microwave Drawer Oven, an appliance that has helped revolutionize kitchen design and microwave oven placement. Now, Sharp introduces the next generation of this successful appliance - larger, sleeker and more accessible than ever. The new KB-6524P Series fits in the same space as other Sharp 24" models, but its larger 1.2 cu. ft. interior is tall enough to hold a 20 oz. cup from your favorite take-out coffee store. Plus, there are two convenient ways to open or close the drawer: either pull or push the Easy Open handle or simply touch the Auto-Touch control panel.
With more convenience features, quieter operation and a more integrated design, the KB-6524P Series really is the best solution yet for where to place the microwave.
At Sharp Electronics Corporation, their challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people's lives at work, at home and everywhere in between. Sharp consumer electronics can enhance your enjoyment, add to your comfort and open new perspectives. Sharp business products can boost your productivity and reduce costs. Sharp products are designed to help individuals, families and corporate teams connect effortlessly, communicate clearly and unleash creativity like never before. Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Built-In Ready Microwave Drawer Oven:
Yes, 24" Wide
Installed Below Any Electric or Gas Wall Oven:
Front-Mounted Touch Controls:
Yes, Angled For Easy Viewing
Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System:
Yes, Using Either The Easy Open Handle or The Auto-Touch Control Panel
Microwave Keep Warm:
Yes, Up to 30 Minutes
1.2 Cu. Ft. (Holds 9" x 13" Dish)
Sensor Cook, Reheat, Popcorn:
Variable Power Levels:
Melt and Soften Buttons:
120V, 60Hz/1.67kW, 14.5 Amps
FCC, DHHS, UL Listed
One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Interior Oven Width:
Interior Oven Depth:
Interior Oven Height:
23 1/2" Min.
- Leave out the guesswork with these 11 easy sensor settings for the most popular microwaved foods.
- This feature allows you to start the oven quickly at high power level.
- Keep Warm allows you to keep food warm up to 30 minutes.
- Can be installed below any electric or gas wall oven.
- Never lose track of time.
- The Control Lock prevents unwanted drawer operation such as by small children. The Microwave Drawer can be set so that the control panel and the automatic door mechanism are deactivated or locked.
Angled Touch Controls
- Front-mounted angled touch controls for easy viewing.
Automatic Door Opening
- Simply touch the Auto-Touch™ control panel.
1.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1.2 cu. ft. capacity fits a 7" mug or 20 oz. cup
- Pull/Push Easy Open Handle
- 2 Preprogrammed Reheat Settings
- 6 Automatic Defrost Settings