A celebration of engineering, art and desire
Italian artists have forever altered the way the world sees itself. From ancient Rome to the Renaissance, their influence is unmistakable. Today, Italian designers continue the legacy in Best by Broan range hoods, with a rich passion and desire for unmatched craftsmanship.
Chimney Hoods Open up your kitchen and create a stunning focal point. Demonstrate your bold sense of design. Best by Broan chimney hoods can help you achieve any aesthetic you desire, whether it's ultra-clean Eurodesign, traditional or eclectic. Their unique use of materials and form will help you express the style that's uniquely your own.
K3500 A sweeping glass reveal is as beautiful as it is functional - a generous canopy captures the heat without blocking the view.
Height including Flue (min.-max.) (in.):
33 1/2 - 42
Width of Flue (in.):
Depth of Flue (in.):
Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):
The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".
A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.
(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)
8 foot Ceiling (in.):
24 - 26
9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):
10 foot Celing (in.):
27 - 30
304 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
(2) Halogen - G4-20W
4-Speed Electronic Push Button
Heat Sentry, Delay Off, Filter Timer
Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):
450 High CFM
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:
6-in. Round (Damper/Adapter is included with the product in the duct size indicated)
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:
- Stunning Italian design in stainless steel and glass
- Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with
- HVI certified performance
- Quick-release, dishwashersafe aluminum mesh filter
- Brilliant, dual halogen lighting with two intensity settings
- Electronic controls include a 10 minute time-delay shut-off feature and a reminder light for filter maintenance
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Telescopic flue for 8 ft. to 9 ft. ceilings - Custom extensions available
- Electronic four-speed control. LEDs illuminate the selection.
- Two powerful halogen lights are directed to the center of the work surface