Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded over 110 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product. Available at AJ Madison.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
This refrigerator uses 311 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.49.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Side-by-Side Installation Kit:
Independent Cooling Zones:
ClearView Lighting System
FullView Storage Drawers:
Drop-and-Lock Door Bins:
83 1/2" - 85 3/8"
Accepts a custom panel.
- Thanks to the Dynamic cooling system, you can store food wherever you like in your MasterCool refrigerator.
- The fan situated at the back of the fridge circulates the cold air evenly around the cabinet, giving a constant temperature in all zones.
- Top or botton - it's up to you.
FullView extendable storage drawers.
- The drawers pull out completely for convenient loading, making it easier to find your favorite food quickly and without fuss.
SmartFresh storage drawers.
SuperCool loading function.
- The exceptionally strong door hinges can effortlessly support large, heavy and fully laden refrigerator doors.
- Ensures that the doors remain stable and secure overtime.
- Wide-opening doors allow easy and convenient access to your food.
- With Miele's innovative RemoteVision, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
ClearView lighting system.
Drop and Lock shelving system.