GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE JVM3670 36" Spacemaker Over the Range Microwave boasts a 1.8 cubic foot capacity. Its 36" width is the perfect match for 36" cooktops. The JVM3670's 14 1/4" recessed turntable is large enough to handle a 5 quart casserole dish and can easily be removed for cleaning. The included oven rack allows you to cook multiple dishes at once, which cuts down on overall cooking time. The Custom Pad and One Touch Sensor Cooking Controls for Chicken, Fish, Meats, Beverage, Popcorn, Potatoes, Reheat and Vegetables makes cooking for the entire family a breeze!
The high-capacity exhaust fan on this model has three speeds and can be installed with an outside top exhaust, pulling smoke and steam away from the kitchen. Using this function helps to create a cleaner, more comfortable kitchen environment and the hidden vent offers an integrated, streamlined appearance.
Available in Black, White, Bisque or Stainless Steel, the GE 36" Spacemaker Over the Range Microwave JVM3670 is designed to go above a stove or cooktop, saving you countertop space, as well as providing the venting for the cooking surface below.
36" Width Installation
- Ideal fit for 36" cooktops.
1.8 cu. ft. Capacity
Circuwave Cooking System
- Delivers fast, more consistent results.
Sensor Cooking Controls
- Automatically adjusts time and power.
Active Hidden Vent
- This vent door combines form and function with a streamlined appearance that integrates the microwave with the vent. Automatically opens and closes as needed.
1 Lb. Quick Defrost
- This unique feature uses a lower wattage level to evenly defrost a pound of meat, poultry or fish in a fraction of the time it takes in the refrigerator or at room temperature. There is no need to precook or turn the food.
14 1/4" Recessed Turntable
- Accommodates large cookware and is easy to clean.