GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
In 1979 GE revolutionized microwave cooking with the introduction of the original Spacemaker oven. Today, GE Profile and GE Spacemaker ovens usher in a new era of microwave innovation. An advanced cooking system heats and defrosts with perfectly even results, an easy-to-use touchscreen menu and 2.0 cu. ft., two-oven rack interior make microwave cooking more convenient than ever. Outside, clean lines and bold curves offer a truly dramatic look. A breakthrough in technology and design, new Spacemaker ovens are the ultimate tools for everyday cooking.
Overall Rear Height:
Minimum Cutout Width:
Minimum Mounting Height:
1.8 cu. ft.
Electronic Touch Controls:
Variable Scroll Speed:
Beverage Sensor Control:
Popcorn Sensor Control:
Potatoes Sensor Control:
Reheat Sensor Control:
Vegetables Sensor Control:
Full-View Cooktop Lighting:
Programmable Night Light:
Cooking Complete Reminder:
300-CFM Exhaust Fan/Boost:
2 (2 positions)
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
- 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- CircuWave 1100 Cooking System
- Provides 1100 watts of power for excellent cooking results.
- Automatically adjust time and power for exceptional cooking results.
- Evenly defrosts a pound of meat, poultry or fish in a fraction of the usual time, without precooking or turning the food.
- 14-1/4" Recessed Turntable
- Large enough to handle 5-qt. casserole dishes and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Four-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System with Boost
- Quickly moves smoke and steam up from the cooktop.
- Removable Oven Rack with Two Positions
- Makes multi-dish cooking possible.
GE Spacemaker JVM1850 Reviews